FVV declined 22.8 milly

His %s stink. And he’s slow. I liked him out of Wich St to be something in this league. But that doesn’t mean he necessarily needs to be a cornerstone of a franchise.

Pretty sure he end up here, hope he can handle playing third fiddle

He really shouldn’t be shooting 10-16 treys a game! 7-8 plenty! He outta shoot a great percentage on those cause he should be wide open. Just camp out in his spots and wait for kd or booker to kick it to him. No clue what his percentage is spot shooting compared to all those crappy ones he takes after he dribbles up the court? Get rid of those and knock down all the wide open looks he gonna enjoy.

Not sure why FVV would want to walk in to a project at this point

That’s why CP won’t go there. Paul would be best in Boston but it’s seen as selling out for a brother to play in Boston for some reason.

FVV young enough to wait for Wemby to be the best player in the league which should be sooner than later. Although nothing is promised. No state taxes and $200 million sounds good to me. Thinking spurs also add Reeves.

That’s why CP won’t go there. Paul would be best in Boston but it’s seen as selling out for a brother to play in Boston for some reason.

FVV young enough to wait for Wemby to be the best player in the league which should be sooner than later. Although nothing is promised. No state taxes and $200 million sounds good to me. Thinking spurs also add Reeves.
Inside sources have told me the CP3 for Smart deal was discussed but Boston walking away

Can't bleame 'em

Back