• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Futures - Hedging question

C-MAN

Pretty much a regular
I’m sitting on the following futures wagers which are all coming down to Week 18:

Arz u4.5 wins
Jack ov 9.5 wins
Jack to win AFC South
Den u8.5 wins
Mia to win AFC East

I’m pretty much stuck with the Miami bet considering Buffalo is favored this week, but curious to see what others think about possibly hedging the others. I could just let them all ride, or bet Arizona, Tennessee and Denver plus the points (and potentially win both bets) or play them on the money line for a portion of the original season-long wager. The division bets are a standard wager for me, but the RSW bets are approximately 4x a normal wager for me. Thoughts?

I’m sitting on the following futures wagers which are all coming down to Week 18:

Arz u4.5 wins
Jack ov 9.5 wins
Jack to win AFC South
Den u8.5 wins
Mia to win AFC East

I’m pretty much stuck with the Miami bet considering Buffalo is favored this week, but curious to see what others think about possibly hedging the others. I could just let them all ride, or bet Arizona, Tennessee and Denver plus the points (and potentially win both bets) or play them on the money line for a portion of the original season-long wager. The division bets are a standard wager for me, but the RSW bets are approximately 4x a normal wager for me. Thoughts?
All for a unit or varying sizes?

Arz u4.5 wins
Jack ov 9.5 wins
Jack to win AFC South
Den u8.5 wins
Mia to win AFC East

I have Jax div winner too and took Titans +6 early this week for some of my Jax bet. Take a little of Titans at +4? We all know the stats re Vrabels as dog at home and the "need to win" teams week 18. I hope I win both Jax and Titans - definitely possible(likely(?)

Back