Future World Series Play

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Boston +350

I already took the Rays this summer to win ALCS and WS and after further review and catching up with my buddy Steven Wright who got called up and pitched for them, I'm liking Bosox more and more.

For the Sox it's clearly about pitching. If they can get servicable efforts from their arms (alongside a consistent gem), then someone's username at CTG will undergo a change in a few weeks.

Bosox have been dominant vs the teams in the playoffs and look at what they've been doing to teams offensively. I like em.

For the Sox it's clearly about pitching. If they can get servicable efforts from their arms (alongside a consistent gem), then someone's username at CTG will undergo a change in a few weeks.

lol, just implied the same thing in my thread.
don't know how they're doing it, but those ugly fuckers are mashing. have been most of the year, when a third to 4/9s of that lineup really shouldn't be producing anywhere near that level.

:pillow:BC v Yanks

well, we know Detroit sure isn't winning it. :)

No. Sarcasm. I don't understand how talking to a guy who pitched 10 innings for a team could provide any inside info to bet them.
Orange gal, you really think that's all I based it on? I think you just like coming into my threads and start problems. You've im'd in the past like a child would. Try growing up a little.

Thanks Yanks. They've been playing real good baseball. They jumped on Price immediately and set the tempo yesterday.

I haven't seen a lineup this locked in for so long in a very long time.
Exactly. They're pounding every pitcher they're facing. They're dong everything well. I actually think they're playing their toughest opponent right now in Tampa

Exactly. They're pounding every pitcher they're facing. They're dong everything well. I actually think they're playing their toughest opponent right now in Tampa

I'll give you that the Red Sox are mashing and may be the AL favorite, but to say the Rays are their hardest opponent is just laughable.

Seabass, if it's laughable then why not name a team that is better than Tampa. Rays have pitching, hitting and the best defense in baseball. Let's hear it.

Call me Biased but tigers are Better than Tampa if Cabrera is healthy. I'm not sure he is though. Boston are prob AL faves. LA pitching is scary for anyone with Kershaw, greinke, ryu, and a good lineup. Boston, Detroit and LA have to be the WS faves on paper.

Cabrera is far from healthy and Verlander is hurt too. Not the same team. Tampa is the best the MLB has to match up vs Boston and they're getting worked.

Back