Futbol plays Dec 2nd

so u really like this play eh? Hmmm I know with the squad they have they should be able to thump Bolton, but those Wanderers are actually playing better. Do you think Pool can keep a clean sheet today?

I do, but it's not a must. I can see them netting 3 goals, that's why I took this play. It's not a max bet, actually a 5 out of 10 units. So I like it, but I wouldn't bet max on it or anything.

The Wanderers are playing better but note: AT HOME. Away they are 0-2-4, 4:10 GD.

Pool should break out of their shell as far as home scoring goes, they're 2-4-0, 12:4 at home in the Prem this season. They WILL take Bolton seriously given the fact they just beat Man United FFS.

Come on, if they can't beat them by 2 goals difference then I don't know. I would still take a 2 goal win, better than nothing, but I can see a 3-0, 4-1 scores here.

Toronto Mike don't forget that Bolton played this Thursday (UEFA) and I watched that game and they were horrible. Originally from Greece (myself) I didn't expect Aris to get a positive result but I guess Bolton is shittier than their name.

If Torres scores ------------- FORGET ABOUT IT... It will be a "goalfest"

I'm going to grab LIVERPOOL as well.

thanks for your opinion eval, was a little shock with Bolton's midweek result, thought they would win without any problems, but seems like they scraped through.

Satyr,
Just noticed Liverpool -1.5 is @ 1.990 on Pinny!

passing up on this game Satyr, good luck with the boys, i may regret not playing it but I didn't like what i saw with the line movement.

looking solid at the moment, need them to score 1 more to be sure though.

Hyypia
Torres
Gerrard (pen)

with the scoring.

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Birmingham up 1:0

I knew it.

I am such a pussy sometimes, afraid to take what I like. Fuck.

Back