Futbol Neophyte Question

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
First off, I visit this board every day. You all are awesome and it's appreciated.

I know some England squads take the EFL Cup more seriously than others, but do any of you see these teams not winning in regulation today? Looking to throw a parlay in

Man U, City, The Hammers, and Tottenham? Maybe Juve too.

City seems like a possible concern but I really don't know

Thoughts? I'm bored at work and want to throw down a little to win a little more :-)

Thanks

Well Juve is a league match, much different

I don't even know what to make of the EFL Cup, and as a City fan neither does the manager as TMike reflected in his post..Pep doesn't even know

City are fire, and all you've mentioned should win but this is where you get guys healthy, think VK might be starting for City today finally, hard to see any of the big dogs losing but you know how that goes

Just remember if you aren't a soccer bettor, these Cup matches will go extra time if tied after 90 mins but the bet is official at that point

That much I know but thank you KJ. I have become a soccer bettor thanks to you all lol. Thanks again for everything.

Stay away
United will obviously have a huge talent disparity today and while their manager isn't on the hot seat, they have lost 3 in a row and surely will want a result to gain some confidence.
But, similar situation happened a few years back and United got bounced by MK Dons.

Smaller clubs usually rotate players and while City should thump Swans, still an away match.

Spurs just lost their best player for a few months, and Gilly no joke, but that game is in London, so Spurs should win easy.

Anyway, I'd just stay away, plenty of league matches to play today as it is.

Cup matches are just a crapshoot, you aren't getting anything close to typical lineups from the good teams

Back