Funky Friday Mlb

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
ROLLING WITH THE WHITESUX this afternoon, But only through five cause I dont trust the Bullpen....

Risking 3 units @ -125.

Read Green's thread for this one......:cheers:

what do you think about the Braves tonight Trout? One of my leans, I think Germano will regress now.

dude don't you know you should fade my writeups..???

wow sorry about that ass kicking.. if your looking for a degenerate play..

BC -6.5...CFL tonight

The CFL guys are all over this including outstanding

No Problem, I trust your skills, I know how the game works. Noramlly your spot on the Sux.....We'll get um next time.....Check the Braves tonight!

Still mad I didn't back the Braves with Chucky the other night. Talked myself right outa the game. 4 runs would be a lot of scoring for an inept Padres offense. I think you got the right side here. Braves 3-1 on the yr vs. Padres as well. They really need a big bat if they want to contend in the NL. Pitching is great but when your ace is losing games 3-2 than that sucks. Chris Young throws shutout at home and they win 1-0. This is 2nd time for Braves vs. Germano too. Maybe I will get on this

BRAVES +122 for 6 units

This is a solid play, you also got to remember that Buddy was looking real sharpp against the Marlins before it got delayed and the starters had to retire...So he has only pitched 3 innings in the last 10 days. This is the kind of line-up he can have great success against IMO.....No body really hits the ball with alot of power...I think buddy gives up less than 3 runs and goes atleast 7 innings knowing that he has the allstar break to rest.

Also if you look into the Braves recent hitting stats everyone is starting to get hot....We also have alot of power from the Left side. The only bad news is that McCann is out..

Chipper
Salty
K Johnson
Willie Harris (speed demon)

Germona is your typical prospect, he is really good until the scouts get him figured out.....This looks like a great play and Ill be on it large.......

Adding Houston -120 risking 2 units....Renew is right....Pelfry is not ready, and a lot of injuries for the Mutts.

6 units huh, go big or go home. lets cash both those plays.I may add to my Bravos play now that I see you are backing them so strongly though.

Back