FUCK YOU NICK SABAN

Is what it is.

Worst thing is everybody in the world knew from about the 9 minute mark of the 4th quarter that the Irish were gonna get the backdoor.

Corruption doesn't need to hide anymore. It has become a meme, just like most of society these days.

I don't care about the spread or the cover. When you're up 31-7 and you show a lack of composure when you ask that of your players, FUCK YOU SABAN. What FRAUD

I want to make sure I'm clear about my point. He's about attention. That situation again showed that he don't give a fuck about anything but himself gaining attention.

I want to make sure I'm clear about my point. He's about attention. That situation again showed that he don't give a fuck about anything but himself gaining attention.
I don't get that impression about him, but maybe I'm just blind to it. He's a perfectionist who doesn't let any detail go unnoticed.

You’re about attention and congrats you got plenty of it this week. Waiting to cash that clemson check. Fuck I’m an idiot.

Back