Frozen Four!!!

It's not quite four yet Teapot but I know what you're saying.

Heard a guy on VSIN yesterday who writes for their weekly betting guide, hockey is his sport.
Liked UMASS today, yes that info is a tad late.
He likes ND today.
His favorite play of the weekend is the under in the Providence game tomorrow & possibly a Providence Under parlay. I can't condone that though, if PU goes down 2-1 your parlay is shot cause the total is 4.5.
He also likes American U +2.5 vs St Cloud. Thinks St Cloud may be a bit cocky.
He likes Quinnipiac also but they are laying 2:1...to AZ St? WTF! I think he really liked Q to go pretty deep also.

I'm not betting any of this FWIW, taking some time off. Just throwing it out there.

It's not quite four yet Teapot but I know what you're saying.

Heard a guy on VSIN yesterday who writes for their weekly betting guide, hockey is his sport.
Liked UMASS today, yes that info is a tad late.
He likes ND today.
His favorite play of the weekend is the under in the Providence game tomorrow & possibly a Providence Under parlay. I can't condone that though, if PU goes down 2-1 your parlay is shot cause the total is 4.5.
He also likes American U +2.5 vs St Cloud. Thinks St Cloud may be a bit cocky.
He likes Quinnipiac also but they are laying 2:1...to AZ St? WTF! I think he really liked Q to go pretty deep also.

I'm not betting any of this FWIW, taking some time off. Just throwing it out there.
Right. That’s why I said I don’t think Providence makes it to Buffalo. They refer to the overall tournament as the Frozen Four.

Regardless, love the info and I appreciate it. It’s tough to find good consistent college hockey info from a betting perspective as well as a purely journalistic.

ASU is a legit squad. I like that they’re good. But Q is a great program.

Thanks for putting up on this

Just checking scores on this stuff today as I'm taking some time off from betting. The under that guy liked so much has been the highest scoring game of the tourney, go figure.

He was spot on for Friday though. Man the ML on American to knock off St Cloud would've been a handsome payoff.

Right. That’s why I said I don’t think Providence makes it to Buffalo. They refer to the overall tournament as the Frozen Four.

Regardless, love the info and I appreciate it. It’s tough to find good consistent college hockey info from a betting perspective as well as a purely journalistic.

ASU is a legit squad. I like that they’re good. But Q is a great program.

Thanks for putting up on this

Anyone referring to the tournament itself as the Frozen Four is wrong. It seems simple enough, the Frozen Four is a play on the Final Four in basketball. It’s here in Buffalo this year, and I’ll be in attendance, always love when this comes to town, it’s a great atmosphere.

I have gone the last couple of years. 2 years ago in Chicago and last year in St. Paul which was just a drive across the river for me. I will be in Detroit next year. Final Four was fun this year in Minneapolis.
Anyway, if Denver had any kind of offense I think I would take them to win it all but they are going to have to win 1-0 or 2-1. I think it will be a UMass-Duluth final...flip a coin. Under would probably be the best bet!

I have gone the last couple of years. 2 years ago in Chicago and last year in St. Paul which was just a drive across the river for me. I will be in Detroit next year. Final Four was fun this year in Minneapolis.
Anyway, if Denver had any kind of offense I think I would take them to win it all but they are going to have to win 1-0 or 2-1. I think it will be a UMass-Duluth final...flip a coin. Under would probably be the best bet!
That’s awesome my dad worked for Karhu (parent company for Koho, Jofa, Titan, and Canadien) as well as Sherwood back in the day and the Frozen Four would always align with my brothers and I school spring break and because of the nature of his job we always went to the Frozen Four.
Always had really cool access to the Hobey Baker award ceremony as well as meeting players and coaches.
Do you remember the ice debacle in Cincinnati like 20 years ago at the old Coliseum? They probably should’ve postponed those games. It looked like they were just slushin around out there.

That’s awesome my dad worked for Karhu (parent company for Koho, Jofa, Titan, and Canadien) as well as Sherwood back in the day and the Frozen Four would always align with my brothers and I school spring break and because of the nature of his job we always went to the Frozen Four.
Always had really cool access to the Hobey Baker award ceremony as well as meeting players and coaches.
Do you remember the ice debacle in Cincinnati like 20 years ago at the old Coliseum? They probably should’ve postponed those games. It looked like they were just slushin around out there.
You know, I do not remember that Frozen Four in Cincy. It could be that I stopped watching because I was bitter. Earlier in the reginals that year was when Mike Legg of Michigan made that famous goal against my MN Gophers in which he picked up the puck with his stick behind the MN goal and stuffed it in the top of the net!

My book doesn't have a line out yet...has anyone seen one?

Before last night, I thought this match-up would be a coin flip but now I am leaning Duluth, just not sure I want to lay a large price. College is always tight so I will avoid the puck line. If I get a 5, I will take the under. I think Duluth's senior laden, been there before experience is going to be the decisive factor. I was really disappointed in the head shots by UMass last night and there were points in the game that they looked lost. I think the stage may be too big for them. They scored 3 goals in the first while on 7 minutes of power plays. The goal in OT was sweet but Duluth is not going to give them that power play advantage and UMass will struggle to score.

I pulled the trigger on Duluth -155
Total is 4.5 so no play unless it moves to 5...heavily juiced to the over right now.
Good luck!

Back