Frozen Four Schedule NCAA Hockey Playoffs

Minnesota State hasn’t lost since January 15th I believe is what I heard on the broadcast last night

Who moved this??

I posted this in GD for a reason. Trying to grow the game and let people know who don’t follow hockey that there’s in fact a huge game if they want to tune in.

Whomever made the decision to move this thread is very obtuse.

Clearly CTG hates hockey and wants it to not grow. Probably hates the idea of a franchise in Quebec City.

I didn't know people went into specific forums, have done nothing but hit the what's new thing up top for years

I didn't know people went into specific forums, have done nothing but hit the what's new thing up top for years
College hockey is a fun product and I only put it in general discussion as an attempt to grow the game and give people and option but obviously Chairman Xi and Kim Jung Il runs the site and moved it so the masses can’t see it.

Honestly stupid move by the people in charge.

The way Denver won the other night was simply incredible. Perfect example of how all the talent in the world doesn't win you hockey games, and why the sport is the best.

MLB opening weekend, the Masters, NCAA Frozen Four.. coming out of March Madness.. no better time of the year in sports.

CTG downplayed this

Absolutely stupid move

Embarrassing that the teapot brand is even associated with CTG

CTG is basically a Canadian sports channel that loves the dumbest shit

I like how the sport continues to fly under the radar, growing the game isn't going to change the way I enjoy it any more or less.

The game IS growing in the USA.. each year, american representation in the NHL goes up and up. Viewership will never budge as kids today are involved and occupied with much different forms of entertainment. Again, it doesn't bother me.

Forcing hockey down throats isn't the way to go though. You either like it or don't, like baseball and soccer.

The one and done in Frozen Four is cool...if you already like hockey. We are a sports civilization built around brackets and love one and done, it's why March Madness has its own torch.

What makes European soccer so great is that when you suck, your entire organization and fan base gets sent down to the minors. It's a really crazy thing the last day of the season. We simply can't do it here because of money but how great would it be if tanking was removed from sports?

20 min left. Denver has had a few bad giveaways that minny st hasn't been able to cash in.

Back