FriNiteFB

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Thanks for all of the response last nite. I read it all, just dont fell like a reply right now.Hopefully better soon
I think I was up about 0.16 U on a very enjoyable game Had the side capped but the total didnt come thru

Fri
106 Rice* +31½ -107 vs Baylor x1
105 Baylor/Rice* Over 66 -110 x1On paper, the Bears look as if they’re rolling having compiled one-sided 55-7 and 40-13 wins against Northwestern State and SMU respectively. However, they failed to cover each going off the board as 50 point chalk opening week and lofty 35 point favorites against the Mustangs.Looking at this machtup it appears that Baylor is better at every position and even though Rice'spride and confidence has been deflated the first couple weeks of the season, they still have a decent qb in Stehling and a good rb with Dillard. This is the Owls home opener and I look for a better effort than we have seen the last two wks

107 Arizona State* -21 -110 vs Texas San Antonio x1
107 Arizona State/Texas San Antonio* Under 61 -123 x1
The ground game for UTSA was terrible last wk as it had minus one yards on 34 attempts. Sacks led to Sturm accounting for -57 yards on 10 attempts. Rhodes was limited to 39 rushing yards on 13 carries, though he did have five catches for 54 yards.I think AzSt has a large edge in every position and I look for a 28 pt win

109 Arkansas State* +10 -120 vs Utah State x1
109 Arkansas State/Utah State* Over 55 -110 x1
i went back and forth on this play, finally deciding that ArkiSt is the slightly better tm even though they have not shown it. Utah State is somewhat in rebuilding mode on both sides of the ball but have to be happy with the production they have been getting out of RB Mays and from what I can find, Mays is questionable tonite

GLTA

:shake:

Back