Fridays

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
125-96-7

Rough night yesterday.

Utah ML
Utah -1 (going large on this with Duncan out.)

Will hedge my bet if Duncan is in.

Raptors/Celtics O186 winner

GSW -8

dont know why the line drop, but Ill take the gift 8 points instead of the 10.

Queens -5

Salmons is an underrated player, that should continue to do well in Martins absence.

Knicks +4.5 loser

Slowly starting to turn the season around, cant say the same about the 6ers.

Pistons -8 (tailing BAR) loser
Indy +2.5 1Q loser
LAC +1.5 1Q loser
Raps/Celts U93.5 2H loser
Sonics/Bucks O197.5

JAZZZZZ -.5 2H

Last edited:
I like all your plays. On the other side of the Knickerbockers though. Let's get em Tdot.

125-96-7

Rough night yesterday.

Utah ML

Will hedge my bet if Duncan is in.

Not sure why you did this this way? If you grabbed Utah at -105 on the ML and Duncan is announced in you're going to have to pay a shit ton to get out of it. I think you'd have been better off holding off and making sure he's out. The line is obviously set for him missing so it's not like you'd have to pay more for the Jazz ML when/if he's confirmed out.

Raptors/Celtics O186

Think this is probably a good bet as long as TOR doesn't get smoked.

GSW -8

dont know why the line drop, but Ill take the gift 8 points instead of the 10.

Interesting line movement indeed. GSW or nothing for me.

Queens -5

Salmons is an underrated player, that should continue to do well in Martins absence.

Couldn't agree more about Salmons. I do think this is a bad spot for the Kings though.

Knicks +4.5

Slowly starting to turn the season around, cant say the same about the 6ers.

Another one that I like quite a bit.

Pistons -8 (tailing BAR)
Indy +2.5 1Q
LAC +1.5 1Q

Good luck tonight man. Hopefully you can get back whatever you gave away yesterday.

Interesting that Shaq is getting pissed, about whats happening to the team. Either way I just dont see how this team can stay on the floor with GSW running and gunning. Throw in the minutes these old timers had to play last night against the Blazers, and I believe we have a massacre in GS.

Shaq 21 mins
Dwade 42mins
Rick Avis 40 mins
D-Cook 30 mins
Haslem 42 mins

Shaquille O'Neal is averaging career lows in points (15.4), rebounds (7.4), minutes (28.4) and field-goal attempts (10.8) at the age of 35.

Shaq is not happy with his teammates, the Heat's record, or those who suggest he's too old to perform at a high level. ''If I'm taking 20 shots a game, and I'm only making two, then you can say my production is going down,'' O'Neal said. ``But I'm still shooting 60 or 65 percent from the field. So they've got to find better ways to get me the ball. It should be simple.'' Asked if he has expressed concerns with teammates or coach Pat Riley, O'Neal said, ``I shouldn't have to [expletive] communicate that.'' Owners should use Shaq for as long as he's healthy.

Good luck tonight man. Hopefully you can get back whatever you gave away yesterday.

no worries made some of it back on the Heat 2H play. Didnt post because left the computer and didnt want to watch anymore.

What are you on tonight?

The 2H was for small. My full game over hit.

I will be up if the Jazz win, even if I lose every other game.

Utah -.5 2H

Spurs are staying in this game by the 3 ball. Utah will eventually wear out the Spurs in the paint. Live by the 3 and die by the 3 in the 2 half.

Most likely will be taking a break if the Jazz lose tonight.

Back