Friday's picks

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
Suns ML - maximum 10 units stake

We still have a whole day ahead of us, but I doubt that Suns ML odds will stay the same. If you have followed my picks the past year, I just hate low odds - high stakes type of betting. Too many busts and too high of a success percentage must be made in order to see money from it. I guess I'm just not that good of a capper to make bets on such odds.
Still, Suns come of a huge loss and you could see their frustration in Barnes's foul (why he got ejected by the way, is beyond my comprehension). Kings come off a great win over the Clips on a road, but if Moore couldn't stay out of foul trouble against Kaman and Camby, wait till he plays Amare and Shaq.
Kings and the line doesn't treat me well from last season already, but Suns ML should be easy money.

I agree rod, that is why I hate those types of bets, but I believe Suns should win this game as I don't see Kings making to straight wins and Suns making two straight losses after this game.

My plays so far...

NBA

Phoenix - 6 -110 1 unit
Charlotte - 4.5 -110 1 unit
Atlanta - 3.5 -110 1 unit
Houston - 6 -110 1 unit
Milwaukee @ Memphis Under 190 -110 1 unit

NCAAB

Georgia State - 2 -112 1 unit
Rutgers - 9 -108 1 unit

NCAAF

Cincinnati - 4 -102 3 units

Soccer

Austria
Wacker Innsbruck @ Red Bull Juniors Salzburg Over 2.5/3.0 -114 1 unit

Netherlands
TOP Oss @ AGOVV Apeldoorn Over 3 -117 1 unit

Last edited:
I out of the Suns bet. If I understood correctly, Nash, Barnes, Barbosa all out tonight?!
I still think they are favorite, but I won't put a heavy bet on a team without guards (Bell and Dragic with Hill - only one PG). Got out with a small loss (4%) but will be waiting for the live bet. If the odds will be around 1.7 - 1.8 - will make a medium stakes bet, since I still believe in them, just not ready to put alot of money on it (the Pistons loss still hurts and I'm not ready to lose another high stakes bet right now).
Sorry if you already took the bet guys, still believe in them, but not in ML. Maybe the line got value, will check later tonight.

Bobcats ML - 5 units stake

This will be a handicapped race tonight. Bobcats are without <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Richardson</st1:place></st1:City>, but <st1:State><st1:place>Utah</st1:place></st1:State> will be playing without Kirilenko, Williams and Okur. I think that under those conditions, we can see a value in betting the Bobcats. First of all, last year the teams met and Bobcats were given line of 5 points and they won SU. The year before Bobcats were given 6.5 points line and they won SU. In all short Bobcats history, Bobcats were given the line in all games but one (were it was evens), won 4 of them and even the two home games that Bobcats lost, were by 4 points after OT and by 2 points only. That shows that Jazz have a tough time playing the Bobcats for some reason.
Also, without Deron, the whole picture of the match changes. PG position isn’t the biggest advantage on the floor with Deron scoring and passing easily in the offense and pressuring Felton and Augustin in the defense. Now it’s even with Price and Knight in charge. Secondly, Boozer not only has to fight Okafor, but without Deron’s passes, he is much less effective and tonight he can really struggle.
All in all, Bobcats besides J Rich are finally healthy, they fought back in most of the games this season at home, besides the loss to the Pistons. They got a decent coach, a wide roster and at home, against <st1:State><st1:place>Utah</st1:place></st1:State> with the current injury list? They should have had odds of no more than 2.2 and I will try to take advantage of the high odds here and take the bet with medium stakes.

Best of luck everybody!!!

Bobcats ML - 5 units stake

This will be a handicapped race tonight. Bobcats are without ffice:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:place>Richardson</ST1:place></st1:City>, but <st1:State><ST1:place>Utah</ST1:place></st1:State> will be playing without Kirilenko, Williams and Okur. I think that under those conditions, we can see a value in betting the Bobcats. First of all, last year the teams met and Bobcats were given line of 5 points and they won SU. The year before Bobcats were given 6.5 points line and they won SU. In all short Bobcats history, Bobcats were given the line in all games but one (were it was evens), won 4 of them and even the two home games that Bobcats lost, were by 4 points after OT and by 2 points only. That shows that Jazz have a tough time playing the Bobcats for some reason.
Also, without Deron, the whole picture of the match changes. PG position isn’t the biggest advantage on the floor with Deron scoring and passing easily in the offense and pressuring Felton and Augustin in the defense. Now it’s even with Price and Knight in charge. Secondly, Boozer not only has to fight Okafor, but without Deron’s passes, he is much less effective and tonight he can really struggle.
All in all, Bobcats besides J Rich are finally healthy, they fought back in most of the games this season at home, besides the loss to the Pistons. They got a decent coach, a wide roster and at home, against <st1:State><ST1:place>Utah</ST1:place></st1:State> with the current injury list? They should have had odds of no more than 2.2 and I will try to take advantage of the high odds here and take the bet with medium stakes.

Best of luck everybody!!!

Under 179 will be good Investment? any opinion?

Thanks

Suns -3 - 5 units stake

Ok, the play on Suns is back, but with small units, but better offer, since now w can take them -2.5 only with nice odds.
Suns are in deep trouble and only Dragic as their PG, but Udrih isn't the PG that scares you and Dragic have played well so far. In the paint there is still total Suns domintation and with Dragic, Hill, Bell, Amare and Shaq with Diaw and Lopez coming from the bench, they got better chances than Udrih, Salmons, Thompson, Moore and Miller wtih Jackson and Hawes coming from the bench.
Suns need this win and Shaq and the rest of the team knows it. After winning all 4 games between the teams last season, I believe that they got what it takes to win this one and as long as they will be pushing the ball inside, Suns should have no trouble winning this one.

Have I mentioned I hate Kings and line in their games?
Good night overall with Charlotte ML giving making it a profitable night overall.

Back