Friday's NHL

tazz

blankets refugee
won yesterday with the wings

i like the bruins today...i think they have the tools to win lord stanley's mug and i would think they come back strong this game

Boston -117

fairly decent size play

gl, enjoy the weekend

goodluck,

if it's the wings and b's in the finals, the wings might be in for a rude awakening early in the series

Yes. Yes. Yes.

On this, too. Congrats again on the Wings last night.

Let's get us somethin' here, Tazz.

i agree gsro...if it's the wings/b's in the cup, i'd take the b's

lets get this joepublic...

cheers fellas

i agree gsro...if it's the wings/b's in the cup, i'd take the b's

I don't know. I don't have a ton of faith in Osgood, but he's got two rings while Tim Thomas has a couple of glazed doughnuts and a bear claw.

yup santacapper...i thought it would be the sharks/b's before the playoffs started but when sj lost, my guess turned to nucks/b's....the 2 best goaltenders in the playoffs right now imo...gl tonight man

B's / Nucks... it would be the first time I've called a cup final pre playoffs before though, lol

I'd become a significant Canucks fan for two whole weeks. If somebody bought me the sweater I'd wear it.

hope you're talking about this one Joe

canucks_jersey_7884.jpg

haha shit. im paranoid with all the b's backers and b's chase. not a must win for boston tonight, but would love to get it back to 2-2. DAMN cam ward. i knew i didnt want the canes in the second round. best of luck on the play tonight, ill be cheering for it.

haha WORST jerseys in the history of sports. well not including the montreal "grandpa pajamas" uni's.

haha WORST jerseys in the history of sports. well not including the montreal "grandpa pajamas" uni's.

Well, let us not forget this monstrosity.

bruins_big.jpg

Of course, in all fairness, there are some skeletons in the Penguins' closet as well.

Including, but not limited to the Dark Side of the Moon jersey:

yrkRoad.jpg

:36_11_6:

touche. but in fairness those jersey's were pretty lucky for them for awhile. good to see them go tho.

i couldnt even watch that game... CAC, lol

I think they're kind of funny.

On PTI Michael Wilbon said he'd actually wear one if they sent it to him. They did. He did. For an entire show. It was pretty awesome.

Michael_Wilbon_Habs_Sweater.PNG

Funny, all three of those ones you posted Santa are on my all time list of worst jerseys.

Even at the time they were beyond horrible.

Funny thing about the Kings one is that the actual King is kind of cool, only they proceeded to completely and utterly f**k it up.

One you forgot, though, make sure you notice the subtleties which take it over the top:

coyotes3rd.jpg

Back