Friday's NBA

going to trade the boston/knicks game...i think boston wins and covers...but they may be a little winde, both physically and more likely emotionally from yesterday's game vs the lakers...i think i'll be able to get them inplay at a better number than 6.5

i will have a pregame play today...let me look at the others

i am not touch any game involving toronto the rest of the season (in either nba or nhl)...going to wait for the jays lol....the raps stink, this could be a win as the hornets are w/o paul but bosh is gone for us...no point taking 2.5 if you don't think they can win raps will lose imo to the hornets tonight...no play there

omg, this is just a pitiful schedule lol...i need to make myself a drink...i'll be back, i need action b/c i'm a compulsive gambler lol so i'll be back

why is utah only favored by 2.5 at sacramento...i didn't see the game yesterday but they blew out dallas...shouldn't they be favored by more than this?

anybody have a say on that game?

the kings are retiring the jersey of Chris Webber and have a packed house. they should be motivated to play hard in front of a sellout. other then that, the Kings suck.

ah, good info..thx cogenman....also i've been told that the line opened a half point earlier and has gone down...also a latenight for utah yesterday and had to travel...still have to think about this and phx/gs

may play some halfs

i will be on the cavs on sunday vs the lakers

like the rest of you guys, i was on boston yesterday

i agree with bar on a lakers/cavs final

Back