Friday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
12-15-0 (-5.20)

San Antonio Spurs at Dallas Mavericks

The play...

Mavericks ML -108
(2.16 to win 2)

Lost every play I've 'written up' so will be doing straight plays 'Rush-style' with no reasoning until further notice, lol. Gotta pull my NBA season out of the toilet. 2nd worst start I've had in the last 11 years...

:shake:

Last edited:
I don't understand this line. Spurs depleted, Mavs on revenge, only thing I can think of....GL Emkee. You will turn it around. I was down 11 units at one point this season.

I don't understand this line. Spurs depleted, Mavs on revenge, only thing I can think of....GL Emkee. You will turn it around. I was down 11 units at one point this season.

Thanks Smh. Cream always rises bro and you are one of the best here.

Only thing I can think of is recent matchups, SA streaking and W/L records. Done reading too much into the lines, got burnt doing so this season as opposed to last year. 'Line reading' is the new 'fade the public' angle and the books have somewhat adjusted and 'okie doke' folks. Spurs will always get money regardless.

Timmy D being absent doesn't really affect the Alamo Boys that much, unlike say a Tony Parker. They still make the playoffs if the Big Fundamental sits out the year, IMO...

Back