emkee

The Truth Is Out There
35-33-1 (+0.82)

1-0 last night.

Milwaukee Bucks at Boston Celtics

The play...

Bucks +1.5 (2 units)

:popcorn:

I lean Celtics. My thought being that Celts are coming off a somewhat embarrassing loss at home to the Suns, there isn't much history to go off for trends here (they are 2-1 this year coming off home losses while playing their next game at home). Celts have won 8 of their last 10, I'll prob be on C's tonight at home in a playoff preview matchup

wearing the Sichting shirt tonite at the gahden

c's off a bad loss...think they come motivated tonite....freak is unguardable so points will have to a plenty

Thoughts? Should be a good one.

A motivated Bucks team thinking revenge is just what the C's don't need right now.

Boston has no true identity, too many good players that aren't meshing atm.

They should be good by the playoffs but this is the Bucks best shot to get a swag building road win over the team believed to be better than them.

Gotta roll with it.

The regular season revenge angle is experiencing a rebirth right now after being basically dormant the past 7 years, it's a legit angle hitting at 61% ATS for this season.

Observation today...

Out Christmas shopping earlier and saw KD jerseys on the bargain rack.

Saw the same thing with Cramps jerseys last Christmas.

Dude gone from the Bay.

He’d never choose Nets over Knicks

He would. Nets with more upside and Crooklyn is a mecca.

Only an idiot would go play for the Knicks with James Dolan in charge.

Crooklyn a top 5 playoff team in the making, new 'owner' coming in and a great GM.

Durant’s insecure. He doesn’t care about playing in a second fiddle venue to the defunked Jersey team. He wants to play in the Garden.

Nets fixing a horrible situation but no shot at relevance.

Knicks, which I don’t like, will have Zion, Unicorn, & Knox. Pretty nice core. For sure.

Nice call em...
celts chemistry is horrid....havin too much talent can be an issue....the struggle is real

Brad has the horses... now his best coach rep ( not named pop ) will be tested... on him now

Durant’s insecure. He doesn’t care about playing in a second fiddle venue to the defunked Jersey team. He wants to play in the Garden.

Nets fixing a horrible situation but no shot at relevance.

Knicks, which I don’t like, will have Zion, Unicorn, & Knox. Pretty nice core. For sure.

Zion is going to the Crabs or Bulls.

Back