emkee

The Truth Is Out There
20-12-1 (+15.05)

1-0 last night.

Portland Trail Blazers at Minnesota Timberwolves

The play...

Trail Blazers ML -113 (2.26 to win 2)

:popcorn:

Wolves will try their best to win after Butler left, to prove him wrong...

They're allowed to try their best, doesn't mean they'll win.

I'm sure the Blazers will try their best to win off a loss as well.

Portland the better team, Wolves a .500 team at their pinnacle.

Like Jimmy Buckets gives a shit about the Wolves right now, he got what he wanted. Why would he care, Divol ?

Jimmy cares about himself, money and apparently 'winning'.

I'm just saying that Wolves are motivated, so no reason to think they will mail in the game and Blazers usually start strong, but start to drop at some moment (though usually about a month from now). I believe that Wolves should be small favorites, so it's hard for me to see value in backing Blazers as favorites.
Further more, while Blazers facing Minny are 8 - 1 ATS the last 9 games, this is clearly home team series, with home team winning the last 8 games (Minny won three at home and Portland 5 at home). Doubt it will matter, but Blazers also have a game in DC after that, against a team they lost to, at home, after OT, earlier this season...
I like Wolves here to be honest...

About tonight, I would like to hear few opinions...I was thinking about WAS -6.5, they looked like they play better, comparing start of season. This looks to me as a matter of current form and WAS looks to me as a raising team.
Second pick might me Milwaukee first half -7.5, cause they have great starting five and Cikago looks disaster this year. This looks to me as Milwaukee will "destroy" them in first half and after that slow down tempo in second half.

Haven't complained about the refs once this season but man there were some pretty horrific non-calls/calls in the first half of this game.

Doesn't help that a team that doesn't turn the ball over is turning the ball over at an alarming rate though.

Wolves will let the Blazers back in at some stage as is the Wolves way.

Prince night in Minny as well. Forgot about that. Purple fkn Rain.

That sucks. That HT line told it all too. So short. Minny blowout was coming.

Yup.

Blazers with 20+ turnovers. Is what it is.

20+ turnovers is basically an automatic loss on the road, 10+ at the half the indicator.

51-140 SU the past 2.2 seasons are road teams with 20+ turnovers in a game.

Also, when road faves become dogs it's basically a given they'll shit the bed.

Odd night in the Association with the soft spreads getting the cake.

It has opened up some nice spots for tomorrow though.

Divol - Shum collab wins.

Back