The Truth Is Out There
10-7 (+7.77)

1-0 last night.

Houston Rockets at Brooklyn Nets

The play...

Rockets -3 (2 units)

Spot play.

:popcorn:

I like this bet as well, but will probably will be without bets tonight.
Rockets are "due" for win and Nets are playing good, but still... they are playing to the best of their abilities and also "due" for a let down game.
The only worry I have is that something wrong with the Rockets and not sure about their locker room. Melo talking about he is trying to avoid that, not helping...
Good luck!

I get it...and where it's at on the schedule but this team is such a dumpster fire.

Reactions: KJ
I like this bet as well, but will probably will be without bets tonight.
Rockets are "due" for win and Nets are playing good, but still... they are playing to the best of their abilities and also "due" for a let down game.
The only worry I have is that something wrong with the Rockets and not sure about their locker room. Melo talking about he is trying to avoid that, not helping...
Good luck!

Is it me or is Carmelo Anthony a curse? Okc sucks when he’s there. Now with the Rockets, off to 1-5 start.

Melo being a cancer, old news.

losing Trev was a big hit for them imo. collection of talent but a better collection of egos....not gonna work.

GL Em

Cheery note. Reading I noticed Suns last 2 years are 0-9 ATS at home on Fridays

Is what it is here.

Rox fit one of the better situations tonight, has too be played.

Change of venue, change of conference should help the cause.

I don't like steam though.

Flippers in a nice spot as well but had to make one play only.

One play a day until I get a solid handle on the haves and have nots.

Is it me or is Carmelo Anthony a curse? Okc sucks when he’s there. Now with the Rockets, off to 1-5 start.
I don't think Melo is the blame. The blame should be on the one that brought him. Rockets lost important players on defense - their offence is fine. Melo can't solve that. They also lost their defense coach, if I remember correctly. They need Butler badly...

Rockets in an early transition to begin the grind after a ground-breaking previous season, they'll be fine.

50 or more wins and a 3 or 4 seed, no worries.

Rockets starters vs. Nets...

Tucker, Ennis III, Capela, Gordon, Paul. Melo returns to his Sixth Man role, likely as a four.

Early but looks like the Flippers were the right port of call. Rockets giving me the serious shits.

Took the red pill instead of the blue pill, smh.

But again, it's too early to call.

I'm gonna contradict myself here and add a late play...

Minnesota Timberwolves at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors -10.5 (2 units)

:popcorn:

Waiting for Tuck to come in and tell me the Dubs suck on Friday and they actually do.

But had to play it with this dude back...

DrBd1uNWkAAnplK.jpg

Back