Washington Wizards at Sacramento Kings

The play...

Wizards -4.5 (2 units)

Spot play.

Share more thoughts later.

Probably hit an early game as well.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Bullets a 2 unit play. Half asleep early morning typo, my bad.

adding...

Golden State Warriors at New York Knicks

The play...

Warriors -12 (2 units)

Dubs in their most prolific ATS spot of the Steph Curry era, laying big chalk on the road off a 20+ win.

They've got an almost 70% or thereabouts shot at the big cover according to the 'numbers'.

Will ride along. Expecting KD to get loose in the Gahden.

:popcorn:

Not how I remember it. You expect them to beat up the sick Knicks after a slaughter of Washington. Will watch with interest

You might be right. New year for GS and probably last year they are all together

Yeah, no doubter.

Video game 4th quarters the norm. Dubs broke the league.

This next game gonna be fun.

Can someone please name a worse starting 5 in recent times than what the knicks trotted our tonight?

Ntilikina
Hardaway jr
Dotson
Vonleh
Robinson

You gotta be kidding me. I’ll say this. Fizdale has this team competing, they just don’t have a ton of talent. A lot of middle of the road type guys. I like guys like Dotson and Vonleh, as bench players, but they aren’t starting material.

Damn Wizards, blew a comfortable lead at least a dozen times.

A Scotty Brooks special. Fire that man.

Can someone please name a worse starting 5 in recent times than what the knicks trotted our tonight?

Ntilikina
Hardaway jr
Dotson
Vonleh
Robinson

You gotta be kidding me. I’ll say this. Fizdale has this team competing, they just don’t have a ton of talent. A lot of middle of the road type guys. I like guys like Dotson and Vonleh, as bench players, but they aren’t starting material.

Rebuilding. Fiz just playing around until they get KD and Kyrie next season.

Back