Friday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
42-44-2 (-14.73)

1-0 last night.

Indiana Pacers at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Cavaliers -5.5 (3 units)

Cringe play but the Pacers are in a real shitty spot.

Crabs in a major respond spot as well and it's the 2nd game off a 'player meeting' where the under siege team generally shows up.

Hate the steam but it is what it is.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

2nd game 'back' off a 5 game roadie, road dogs in this spot having played at home on 2 days rest are 19-33-1 ATS.

Also the 4th meeting of the regular season and the Pacers have won the 3 previous encounters, if Cramps and Co has any pride they win this game and win it well.

The ashamed feeling still there though betting this team.

The only thing here... Take away the team names and suddenly you see s snippet of value in the line.. which generally would be 3-4 points higher.

"pride" and that team?

Best of luck.

Yeah I know, they do not belong in the same sentence.

This is the spot though, gave up 148 points the last time they played at home.

They also moved Love from center to his natural position which absolutely had to be done.

Obviously know the big risks one has putting money on this piece of shit team.

You can't hide an 11-33-2 ATS record.

The only thing here... Take away the team names and suddenly you see s snippet of value in the line.. which generally would be 3-4 points higher.

Yep.

The opening spread was where I had it lined myself.

Cavs -4, the move to -6 could be an honest one.

Always felt better about 2 point moves as opposed to 1 or 1.5 ones.

I'm not exactly beaming with confidence about this play.

Trusting the situation with the schedule and triple-payback.

Would figure these spread-dancing assholes win by 3.

Saw this graphic, Lil Zeke was such a bad piece of this puzzle. Dude needs to either come of the bench or get traded.

Getting rid of their former GM Griffen was the absolute worst thing for this team, got a bunch of inexperienced idiots running the show now.

Cramps needs to be player/GM...

DUe8kuYW4AEuoL4.jpg

IT calling out the charmin soft white boy....lol

cmon zeke at least go after someone who can defend himself

Splash mf missed out on this one.. nice hit..not sure what the closing line was from local...lebron looked more fluid, it4 looks like dog shit,feel bad for dude as a celtics fan, watch him get traded again and rose step up, they need a point guard.. :spinbball2:

Yeah. Cavs tried to blow it. LeTurnover was trying to do his late game thing for sure.

Also couldn't believe Lue had IT in there trying to close it out when Rose was playing great. Dude is such a liability.

I swear the amount of times Lil Zeke gets caught in the air on attempted jumps shots and proceeds to turn the ball over is insane.

PG rotation should be Rose and Calderon for now, have the little man come off the bench sporadically.

Back