10-7 (+4.11)

1-0 last night.

Boston Celtics at Oklahoma City Thunder

The play...

Thunder -5.5 (3 units)

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Thanks Bots.

OKC finding their mojo. A good team that will beat the teams they're better than but will struggle vs the Wests elite.

C's doing their thing but their streak has been about catching below-average, average teams in bad spots.

Have this lined at -7.5, numbers say OKC by 11+...

Honestly agree. Have opposition in a 6 point teaser but no illusions about who wins. GL

Thanks Tuck.

Got the 5.5 at +101 last night, would still lay the 6.5 where it's at right now.

Finding my plays early on the spread as it's more about the under-reaction than the over-reaction in these first few months.

Surprised at the low-ball line on the Wiz, based on the eye test alone the Wiz should win by 15+. Respect spread ???

Bucks on a 4th game in 6 nights. Road teams in this spot are 5-20 SU (6-19 ATS) the last 25 occasions.

Rox bad road faves of 7 or more vs teams they should beat. Is a spot where they play down to their competition.

And if the Sixers took Tatum in the draft they would have guaranteed themselves a 'ship within 5 years. Hindsight is a bitch.

Tatum was a no brainer , danny being danny and the luck of the lottery , and yes i would take eyebrow for jaylen and tatum lol

All good man.

Teams on 5+ win streaks and getting a handful of road points generally don't get the cake.

1-19 SU (4-14-1 ATS) last 20 in such spots.

We shall see.

Coaching, turnovers and bad shot selection = OKC shitting the bed.

Up 18 at the half, 64-39 C's in the second half.

One and done shooting for OKC in that second half.

Stevens >>> Billy D.

Russ with 6 turnovers, Melo with his 3-17 FG's. A work in progress.

C's the first team ever to go 7-0 SU and ATS after an 0-2 start. Cash cow.

Ends a personal 5-0 run for me.

Get it back tomorrow.

Back