4-5 (-3.35)

1-0 last night.

Chipping away.

Toronto Raptors at Los Angeles Lakers

The play...

Raptors -5.5 (2 units)

Thoughts a little later.

:popcorn:

I may join on this one but I have a question on another game. I remember asking you once about the Spurs after they hit 55% shooting. As I remember it was bleak. Details?

I may join on this one but I have a question on another game. I remember asking you once about the Spurs after they hit 55% shooting. As I remember it was bleak. Details?

Not that bleak.

4-8 ATS last 12 but they have lost their last 2 in this spot as a road favorite.

Spot fade on the Lakers off a come from behind OT win.

Young 'bad' teams rarely back up good games with good games.

And let's be honest, the Wiz lost that game more than the Lakers won it.

The numbers say the Lakers have a 27.6% shot at covering which means Toronto have a 72.4% shot at covering.

Raps the better team off a competitive loss too, Canada should be focused.

The numbers also say the Raps get this by 9 points or thereabouts.

We shall see...

adding...

Oklahoma City Thunder at Minnesota Timberwolves

The play...

Thunder ML -125 (2.5 to win 2)

Couldn't help myself here, the Wolves' defense is non-existent and one Jimmy G Buckets inclusion won't fix it overnight.

Thunder not gonna lose twice in a week to this team, both teams with basically an equal amount of roster turnover so both trying to gel.

Russ too competitive to allow the Wolves to pull his pants down again.

Regular season 'revenge' games within a 10 day window are always strong.

Have it lined as a pick 'em so went with the cheap ML.

:popcorn:

Wolves also caught the Thunder on no rest and off a road game in altitude last time they met.

The 'numbers' say OKC has a 68% chance of winning with the margin of victory being 3.1 points or thereabouts.

Like both plays. BOL emkee

Thanks man.

Have too add, for all the praise put on KAT and how he's gonna be the face of the Wolves franchise.

His offensive game is stellar but...

This dude plays absolutely disgusting defense.

One word to describe it would be 'immature', attacks his man like an over-eager 8th grader and routinely gets beat.

He's no KG that's for sure.

Definitely a good spot for Toronto and I'd be on it in a heartbeat if it was anyone other than Toronto. The team has no heart whatsoever. If I can hold my nose long enough I may bet it.

Bad add on the Thunder aka Team Frankenstein.

They're a lost team right now.

Had faith in Brodie, 8 turnovers and assy defense.

Back