The Truth Is Out There
1-2 (-3.03)

1-0 last night.

Detroit Pistons at Washington Wizards

The play...

Wizards -6 (2 units)

Thoughts a little later...

:shake:

? Who or what is 5 38. I wa reading a Atlanta Hawk blog and they mentioned 5 38 had calculated they had a 17% chance of winning. Google no help.FiveThirtyEight indicates Atlanta has only a 17 percent chance to win on the road.

Last edited:
? Who or what is 5 38. I wa reading a Atlanta Hawk blog and they mentioned 5 38 had calculated they had a 17% chance of winning. Google no help.FiveThirtyEight indicates Atlanta has only a 17 percent chance to win on the road.

538 is a site run by a bunch of nerds that use ELO to predict results, they cover other shit as well.

I use similar methods, ELO is remarkably reliable for the most part if you incorporate other factors of course.

Discovered ELO about 15 years ago but only started using it the past 5-6 years given the evolution of the league.

ELO basically is incorporating the skill level of players and then predicting their 'output' in games.

League skill-set now is next level and only getting better unlike 5+ years ago when it was 'bully-ball'.

Last edited:
At that site I found out the attendence drop for the Rams which produced an over bet for their next game in London. We will see how that goes

Fun game.

Managed to find 2 games early to bet on where teams have blown it in the final quarter after being up big.

Wiz up 15 in the 4th, Drummond has fouled out and get murked by Detroit on a 21-4 run.

John Wall is a talented turnover machine.

NBA gonna NBA.

Back