Friday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
57-47 (+16.33)

0-4 last 4.

Victim of some trash shooting on this negative run.

San Antonio Spurs at New Orleans Pelicans

The play...

Spurs -6
-115 (2.3 to win 2)

:popcorn:

Same old clown Spurs. I repeat... I could see this team losing in the first round

They suck in NOLA

It wasn't the greatest spot by any means

They don't really need to give it their all right now. Don't really think they care about first place as much as we think they care

It's a monster in Kawhi with a buncha trash. They'll get whacked in playoffs

What does the last 20 years have to do with this team? Timmay ain't walking through that door...

TD has left the building and the Spurs still have the 2nd best record in the NBA...it wasn't one player it is a machine.

Gordon Hayward avy doing nothing, go figure.

Spurs going through the motions, would have figured they would have wanted to smash and then coast with the bench in the 4th. Not to be.

As for the spot, was not bad nor great. Spurs have excelled in this spot in the past. AF with a total over 200.

Just having a run of bad luck, will turn it around tomorrow or the next day.

Have played 5 of the West's best on this shitty run and they've all had poor offensive showings. Jazz expected but the rest not so much.

Lets get it back today. Ready for you to start playing some dogs. Time to take names and kick some ass again. Got a little tooted chasing 2H overs last night in NO and in LA. How come that never fucking works out? I love gambling!

Back