Friday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
48-40 (+12.51)

0-1 last night on a junk 3 and some bullshit.

Killed another mini-run.

Golden State Warriors at Memphis Grizzlies

The play...

Warriors -7.5 (2 units)

Looking at the Pistons as well.

:popcorn:

Reverse 'buy-low' on the Dubs, line should be no higher than 5 but it is.

This is a bigger game for the Dubs than tomorrow night given the Grizz are 2-0 against them on the season.

Gonna pay to see Memphis get 3-straight in this series.

Believe the Dubs will be more focused than most folks think they will with OKC on-deck.

Dubs have already whipped on Russ and OKC twice so more likely to sit a dude or two and make the game no big deal which is a win for them.

Could see a statement tonight by the league's best team.

Close to putting in a play on Detroit, sitting on the line and probably drop something small closer to tip.

Memphis Friday is awesome

Maybe, not a 'numbers' supported play by any means.

More a 'read' play on the Dubs not getting punked for a third straight time.

Motivation is second to talent in terms of winning in this league, counting on the Dubs being uber-motivated tonight.

Tomorrow night is only a big game to the media's hunger for storylines, the big game is actually tonight for the Dubs moving forward.

Like the spot. But they fundamentally match up poorly vs. Grizzlies. In a series they eventually find their way but I'm a little worried that continues.

But, this is the big game for everyone besides KD.

Agree Spek, thing is the books hang a 7 out there even with the Dubs noted 'big man issues'.

Seen plenty of stuff saying the Grizz are the Dubs' kryptonite, yada yada.

Will trust the feel and the line.

If I end up with shit on my face so be it.

Did mention the refs suck in the discussion thread so we'll get that out of the way early.

I must say the Dubs 7-12 guys are much better now than they were a month ago. Should do a better job at holding leads. A la vs. Chicago

Thanks fellas.

Dubs did what they needed to do.

Pistons spread never dipped back, so it never became a play.

Some nice games tomorrow.

Back