The Truth Is Out There
34-29 (+10.31)

1-0 last night.

Detroit Pistons at Utah Jazz

The play...

Jazz -10.5 -115 (2.3 to win 2)

:popcorn:

Spot fade on the Pistons.

Ran and ultimately failed last night vs the Dubs, no rest in altitude and minus their two 'best' players in KCP and Leuer.

Yes, the Jazz are in the vaunted '2nd game back of a 4+ road trip',

But teams are currently 9-1 ATS the last 10 in this spot when playing at home.

Teams are 5-19-1 ATS on zero days rest after playing the Warriors the last 25 occasions.

Yeah gonna be on this with you. Was hoping to see a 9.5 maybe but I'll be lucky to get a 10.5 now.

Just to slice the data a different way, in the last 3 seasons, teams playing the back half of a B2B after the Warriors, where the line is over 7.5 are 0-6ATS with the average loss being by 19.4 points.

Only thing I hate is that the Jazz aren't built to cover big spreads. BOL emkee

I've been waiting all week for this game but now the spread is killing me. The Jazz have had 3 games so far this season with a 9 or 10 or 11 point spread, and won every one of these straight up, but failed to cover any of them. They really are squirrels. They might run and jump quite impressively, or they might hang on halfway up a tree and look around and blink at people. George Hill's biggest value to the Jazz isn't in stats, it's the fact that he actually is capable of focusing for an entire game. I'm wondering if a 1st half bet might avoid the little squirrel-trigger that goes off once their lead gets into double-digits...

I've been waiting all week too...line opened 7...KCP injury obviously bumped it a bit.

I've been waiting all week for this game but now the spread is killing me. The Jazz have had 3 games so far this season with a 9 or 10 or 11 point spread, and won every one of these straight up, but failed to cover any of them. They really are squirrels. They might run and jump quite impressively, or they might hang on halfway up a tree and look around and blink at people. George Hill's biggest value to the Jazz isn't in stats, it's the fact that he actually is capable of focusing for an entire game. I'm wondering if a 1st half bet might avoid the little squirrel-trigger that goes off once their lead gets into double-digits...

the jazz haven't exactly been healthy for these spots this season...

KCP could still play so I'd wait to lock in.

Cavs in that Pareto zone.

[TABLE="class: tableOdds"]
<tbody id="oddsBody" style="outline: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;">[TR="class: row-odd"]
[TD="class: team"]0:30 PM

717 Cleveland Cavaliers
718 Sacramento Kings

[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]82%
18%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]81%
19%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]77%
23%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

This just feels like the type of game the pistons will win.

Would be quite the feat if they did, so many obstacles to contend with.

Short 2 starters and on a back to back in altitude, no too mention they've looked like shit for weeks.

Ton of game left obviously and the Pistons will lose their wheels late. Just gotta make sure they don't spot them too big a lead.

Emkee.....2H play in store tonight for the Jazz? Would it be a good play?

By the numbers it should but I'd be damned if I'm putting anymore money on this Jazz team.

Detroit should start shitting the bed in this quarter.

Will hold my 2 unit investment and hope it pans out.

I'm sure it played out exactly how you expected. Another excellent find. Two straight heavy chalk wins ;)

Keep it going!!!!

PS - Rodney Hood was unconscious!

Nice work emkee. Way to stick to the courage of your convictions. I was too big of a chicken yesterday!

Back