30-28 (+2.43)

0-4 last 4.

Memphis Grizzlies at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors
-13 (3 units)

:popcorn:

Is what it is.

Grizz playing their 3rd game in 4 nights and last of a 4-game Californian road swing.

Dubs should be revenge-minded, Grizz a worse team since Conley returned.

Is what it is.

Grizz playing their 3rd game in 4 nights and last of a 4-game Californian road swing.

Dubs should be revenge-minded, Grizz a worse team since Conley returned.

what is what it is?
not coming in like a dick. Just wondering

Warriors 21-6-1 ATS (27-1 SU) the past 3 seasons at home vs above .500 Western Conference teams (not including the playoffs).

9-1 SU and ATS in their last 10 in this spot.

Is what it is...automatic play.

Mauer reffing tonight, dude has been kind to the Dubs.

Also Curry just laced 5 halfcourt shots in a row during warm-ups, hopefully dude in that mood.

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Steph looks to be in <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/nbajam?src=hash">#nbajam</a> form tonight. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/warriorsground?src=hash">#warriorsground</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/dubnation?src=hash">#dubnation</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Warriors?src=hash">#Warriors</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/nba?src=hash">#nba</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/opasewq?src=hash">#opasewq</a> <a href="https://t.co/m1uJzAMg7e">pic.twitter.com/m1uJzAMg7e</a></p>&mdash; James Kincaid (@JamesKincaid) <a href="https://twitter.com/JamesKincaid/status/817559569190645760">January 7, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mauer reffing tonight, dude has been kind to the Dubs.

Also Curry just laced 5 halfcourt shots in a row during warm-ups, hopefully dude in that mood.

he can do that in his sleep man

sku_153898_1.jpg

I didn't bet the grizzly but also didn't lay 900 pts either with the warriors

I am laying puts with Houston Saturday

NFL
Sure u will be on it

I didn't bet the grizzly but also didn't lay 900 puts either with the warriors

Of course you didn't but where were you in 1st, 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Numbers said the Dubs win by plenty and I trust my numbers, they not going to though deliberately or otherwise. I can take that.

But show some class bruh, you're really letting this place down.

Of course you didn't but where were you in 1st, 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Numbers said the Dubs win by plenty and I trust my numbers, they not going to though deliberately or otherwise. I can take that.

But show some class bruh, you're really letting this place down.

Fix your numbers kid

Class????
U wanted to play me one on one for disliking a bet u made.
Follow thru

Class????
U wanted to play me one on one for disliking a bet u made.
Follow thru

No you called out NBAfan for a one on one. Basically said the kid was fat which is uncalled for.

I simply said I'd play if you were keen given I'll be in Philly this July.

No you called out NBAfan for a one on one. Basically said the kid was fat which is uncalled for.

I simply said I'd play if you were keen given I'll be in Philly this July.

I am game son
In sure u will lay pts somehow
Wanna rugby battle as well

Shove class up your ass.
Its a betting site

Reason most of us made the exodus over here from 'Blankets' was to share useful capping ideas with 'classy' like-minded gamblers not the trash that frequents that place.

Yeah CTG's a betting site but one of the best because of the quality of the dudes that post here.

You're trolling is really letting the place down.

Got thick skin and can take shit with the best of them but it's getting real fucking annoying.

It's not even funny or anything, just the same recycled posts about betting faves. Shit weak bruh.

Just an observation: I've never seen someone pick so many chalky games of -7 or higher and almost all are down to the wire or SU losses

Has this same "system" worked in previous years? Have you made any adjustments? Do you think they're needed? Maybe NBA has changed? All legit questions from me as this is not normal to see double digit NBA favorites lose games SU like I've seen from this username since Opening Night back in October

Just an observation: I've never seen someone pick so many chalky games of -7 or higher and almost all are down to the wire or SU losses

Has this same "system" worked in previous years? Have you made any adjustments? Do you think they're needed? Maybe NBA has changed? All legit questions from me as this is not normal to see double digit NBA favorites lose games SU like I've seen from this username since Opening Night back in October

The other thing I just want to chime in with here, and purely as an observer (Em, I'm jive turkey from the other forum) is how consistently good you were for a lot of years across hoops and league when finding value in and picking largely underdogs at the +

I'll go as far to say that watching your former approach was a really valuable tool in my education as a punter..

i know you've addressed this previously when others have quizzed you on it but gee, it didn't seem like your old 'systems' were in need of such a dramatic about-face..

anyway, that's just my two cents mate

I noted that Dubs suck big time in "revenge" games. They struggled against Bucks at home, after Bucks snapped their winning streak, they lost to the Cavs in that "revenge after series loss" game and today's loss...

The only ATS win that I saw many talk about revenge is the game against the Lakers this season, but you don't have to be on a revenge mode to beat the Lakers by 20+ points.....

lol, no way.

Think I remember you from the Finals thread last season.

A pair of funky as hell and questionable 4th quarter 'bed shits' by the Rockets and Warriors and the lynch mob is out.

Almost all ? I'm 30-29 on the season dude.

Good thing there's like 5 months of the season left, amirite...

The other thing I just want to chime in with here, and purely as an observer (Em, I'm jive turkey from the other forum) is how consistently good you were for a lot of years across hoops and league when finding value in and picking largely underdogs at the +

I'll go as far to say that watching your former approach was a really valuable tool in my education as a punter..

i know you've addressed this previously when others have quizzed you on it but gee, it didn't seem like your old 'systems' were in need of such a dramatic about-face..

anyway, that's just my two cents mate

Respect your input Jive and know it's sincere unlike these other dudes.

It has been a fairly dramatic turn from my 'old' methods and glad I helped you in some way with your punting earlier, btw.

Will admit 'the system' has been extremely fave biased this season, putting that down to player projections. It just needs to be adjusted.

Last two plays have just had real historically odd finishes and it's made it look a lot worse than it is. 3 years in and it's hit it's first wall.

Can guarantee I'll have my shit churning out consistent winners soon enough with it's fair share of dog plays.

I noted that Dubs suck big time in "revenge" games. They struggled against Bucks at home, after Bucks snapped their winning streak, they lost to the Cavs in that "revenge after series loss" game and today's loss...

The only ATS win that I saw many talk about revenge is the game against the Lakers this season, but you don't have to be on a revenge mode to beat the Lakers by 20+ points.....

They don't suck in 'revenge games', they suck in 4th quarters.

If you can rewatch the final quarter it's pretty disgusting.

Actually think last night's loss will help them though, they needed to lose like this in order to fix whatever was occurring as it had become a bad habit.

Unless it was deliberate of course, (cough).

We shall see going forward.

Reason most of us made the exodus over here from 'Blankets' was to share useful capping ideas with 'classy' like-minded gamblers not the trash that frequents that place.

Yeah CTG's a betting site but one of the best because of the quality of the dudes that post here.

You're trolling is really letting the place down.

Got thick skin and can take shit with the best of them but it's getting real fucking annoying.

It's not even funny or anything, just the same recycled posts about betting faves. Shit weak bruh.

One point that has to be made though is that you still post over at Blankets.

I think duds has learned his lesson. Bring him back for his big play on the Texans.

One point that has to be made though is that you still post over at Blankets.

In the 'Rugby' forum, that's about it.

There is a core group there that is legit about NRL (Aussie Rugby League). Only sub-forum over there that doesn't attract the parasites.

No-one here is that interested.

Posted a few threads here but it's just me and the tumbleweeds rolling through it.

Figure you and your compadre Duds have been doing some internet stalking via Google or otherwise.

To the trolls who deny they are trolls, ask yourself this one question...

Would you be in here posting your trash if the play or plays won ?

Probably not. Fact you are defines you as a troll.

Instead of posting pointless dribble, fade my plays from here on in and try and make a buck or two...or not.

And we'll see where we're at in May/June.

Got some work to do, will change up the parameters and stay away from the primetime natty tv games as best I can.

Back