23-19 (+7.03)

1-0 last night.

New Orleans Pelicans at Houston Rockets

The play...

Rockets
-12 (2 units)

:popcorn:

GL tonight!

Any thoughts on Milw/Chi game? I know you track Wade and his old legs on b2b games, not a good spot to take the Bucks again? Both teams b2b, bulls gave it a run late yesterday but still lost by DD.

Thanks fellas.

Is what it is here. Pels played last night and AD logged 39 minutes, Tyreke is resting and Solomon Hill probably won't play.

Not the best formula for playing the run n' gun Rockets, should be a blowout by the 4th quarter.

Houston so underrated by Vegas.

Also have the whole Eric Gordon and Ryan Anderson playing their old team thing.

Pels 1-5-2 ATS (1-7 SU) last 8 occasions in the 2nd game of a B2B set if AD played 37+ minutes the night before.

Just a little worried of a back door cover since the rockets play tmrw. Wish there was a 3 quarters line. Lol

U been successful eatin chalk as of late...

:cheers3:

'System' likes the chalk, what can I say.

Basically it incorporates 'player projections' so it 'favors' talent hence the fascination with favorites.

And why it farts and fucks around come the playoffs where 'talent' is more equal.

Was a hard adjustment as a predominantly dog player and a decent one too, lol but can't argue with results over a 3-4 year period.

Will still see the 'situational dog' here and there.

GL tonight!

Any thoughts on Milw/Chi game? I know you track Wade and his old legs on b2b games, not a good spot to take the Bucks again? Both teams b2b, bulls gave it a run late yesterday but still lost by DD.

Haven't really looked, B2B sets like this are hard to figure out. Something is very wrong with the Bulls either way.

Wade will play his usual minutes.

Apparently Hoiberg and Mirotic got into it at shootaround earlier today.

Lean Bucks but not overly confident.

Just a little worried of a back door cover since the rockets play tmrw. Wish there was a 3 quarters line. Lol

Rockets 14-5-1 ATS (15-2 SU) in the Harden-era at home before a game the next day.

They're playing the Wolves tomorrow so not too concerned.

Back