73-55-1 (+28.53)

0-3 last 3.

Either hot or ice cold.

Miami Heat at Sacramento Kings

The play...

Heat -7.5 (2 units)

Forced to ride the Heat again.

:popcorn:

Heat 13-13 ATS without Wade since last season (1-0 SU and ATS as a road fave).

Kings 11-22-2 ATS without Cousins since last season (1-11 SU, 2-8-2 ATS as a home dog).

Ton of other positive trends/intangibles/stats for the Heat,

fly in the ointment is D-Wizzle lacking testosterone and not playing after a 'tumble' in Hollywood.

Kings 5-19 ATS playing at home off a dog win the last 3 seasons (0-4 ATS this season).

Kings 5-19 ATS playing at home off a dog win the last 3 seasons (0-4 ATS this season).
That stat makes sense to me. Really all they want is to prove they're not as bad as they appear to be, and after they prove that for one game they're more than happy to start losing again...

Kings terrible on Friday, 33% ATS L3 years. Heat 11-5 ATS this year. Strong 9-5 ATS after an upset loss.

I'm snake bit right now.

Kings were 1-45 ATS (0-46 SU) all-time as a home dog when trailing by 15 or more after 3 quarters.

Only cover was back in November 2005.

wtf, saw MEAT up huge late 2nd and was pissed I didn't make same play.

That is brutal bud.

Looks like the dogs are barking, faves in contention have one eye on the playoffs.

Get through the game with no injuries, that being said the Meat laid down real bad in the 4th.

Odd given what happened the other night in LA.

Gonna have to be more selective to finish up 30+ units. My usual methods aren't working. 4-5 more plays and I'm done til the playoffs.

Back