35-27 (+11.68)

0-1 last night.

Alternating W's and L's right now.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Houston Rockets

The play...

Rockets +1.5 (2 units)

CRIS/BM holding a 1.5,

Have to play the numbers.

Rockets a prolific home dog and in a decent spot.

:shake:

I like this play. Cleveland have a terrible record playing off a loss ATS wise and SU wise and can easily see them focused on the Warriors on Monday.
Good luck tonight mate!

Thanks Divol.

The more I run my simulations, the worse it looks for Cleveland. They are in a real poor spot.

This team likes to mess with me though. Refs not that great either.

In Dallas and in SA we were on the opposite sides (or in different version of the bet). Maybe I will bring you luck as far as Cleveland bets go :cheers3:

Team in the better spot has failed to show up so far.

Jimmy Harden stinking it up.

Rockets shoot 31.4 % with 11 TOs. Harden 1 of 7 with 5 TO's.

Just lazy bad offensive play all round.

Cavs legs should tire in the 2nd half, and the Rox with the offensive potency to comeback if they start giving a shit.

Enough to keep me in and not buy out.

Dude just said on TV that team is based on loosing there head coach 3 weeks into the season..what does that say about the players , gunna take everyone to hop on board or this team will sink again

Cavs are my kryptonite recently.

Can play the spot but the team on the good side has to execute and at the very least, show up to the damn game.

Looking at Houston, to play like they did tonight tells me all I need to know about this team.

2nd time I've bet them this season and probably the last.

Gonna take another football hiatus.

Bu-bye Kobias. College 'ship game killed the mojo.

Apologies to those that tailed. Gonna start a run on MLK day.

I played Houston on a teasers getting 8 points. Beginning to suspect Houston stinks. GL

Back