68-48 (+22.33)

1-0 last time out.

Back to the well again.

San Antonio Spurs at Houston Rockets

The play...

Spurs ML -161 (3 to win 1.86)

:shake:

It is what it is, question here is...

Who do I trust more in a playoff-type intensity game ?

Answer - The Spurs.

Yes, the Rockets will play better than they did the other night but they are nothing more than a one-trick pony. ATS would be my only concern hence the ML.

Spurs are 24-8 SU as a road fave in April since Timmy became the man (2003). 2-0 SU this season.

Spurs are 12-1 SU after winning 9 straight since Timmy became the man (2003). Have won their last 10 in this scenario.

Home dogs with a winning percentage of 60% or more in April (not including playoffs) are 5-16 SU since the 04/05 season (0-1 SU this season).

Home dogs with a better home winning percentage than their opponent's road winning percentage in April (not including playoffs) are 113-283 SU since the 04/05 season (4-17 SU this season).

If the Spurs lose tonight they are basically locked into the 6th seed. League has deployed Scott Foster, could be good or bad for us.

GL tonight Emkee. I have finally pushed my ass into the + using team totals and quarters. Was sick as hell, this week, looking forward to contributing this weekend. Nice work on the season.

Back