The Truth Is Out There
57-39 (+23.75)

Got lucky last night. Crazy game.

Chalk.

Los Angeles Clippers at Dallas Mavericks

The play...

Mavericks ML -150 (3 to win 2)

'Buy Low' on Dallas.

Went ML over spread as the numbers suggest it hits at a better clip in this spot. Do think they cover though.

Decent refs and a potential look-a-head scenario for the Clips as well.

:shake:

I think this is do or die time for Dallas. They are flaling. I'm playing them, but only because of the veteran leadership on the team.

Thanks fellas.

Can get the ML for -135/-140 now that CP3 is a confirmed starter.

Home faves that gave up 120+ points to their previous opponent in a loss at home are 56-16 SU (43-28-1 ATS) since the 2007 season.

Home faves avenging a 10+ point home loss are 62-23 SU (45-37-3 ATS) since the 2007 season.

I think this is do or die time for Dallas. They are flaling. I'm playing them, but only because of the veteran leadership on the team.

Agree. Mavs with too many vets to keep laying down. Aside from Brooklyn, their recent losses have been against actual contending teams. Tonight they play a banged-up team playing above their heads off a fat juicy revenge victory.

Nice 2nd quarter by Dallas.

Mavs 70-8 SU (50-23-5 ATS vs the pregame line) at home when leading by 7 or more at the half since the 2010 season (11-0 SU and 8-2-1 ATS this season).

Dallas up 29 with 6 mins left. Let's give them the win here. On Monday they will host OKC. OKC will have played the prior day at home against CHI, and Monday @ Dallas will be their 3 in 4. If OKC can get the win on Sunday, and do it in a convincing fashion, we should get a short # on Dallas, if that's the case, I think going back to the well w/ Dallas is warranted.

Thoughts?

Dallas up 29 with 6 mins left. Let's give them the win here. On Monday they will host OKC. OKC will have played the prior day at home against CHI, and Monday @ Dallas will be their 3 in 4. If OKC can get the win on Sunday, and do it in a convincing fashion, we should get a short # on Dallas, if that's the case, I think going back to the well w/ Dallas is warranted.

Thoughts?

Looks like a good spot for sure. Not sure we can trust OKC though.

:shake:

Back