Friday's MLB...Lots of thoughts/observations and the UMP STALK later on...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sup fellas. Lots to digest here. Let's see if we can break it down. I will post my plays in a bit. Any observations you guys have, please chime in.

Ended up 6-4 last night and up 1.22 units. Parlays didn't pan out the way I wanted (except Ana/O, which I did not post)... Now 38-50 and up 4.68 units on the season.

Observation - Because of the imbalance in the schedule, there is always a week each season (I believe) when each league has every team playing every day - a 2-game set, another 2-game set, and a 3-game set. This week is the one time this year it happens in the National League, which has made for some interesting travel scenarios. I am of the belief that most times, the bookmakers factor in the travel and/or extra inning games when necessary, but I'm not sure this card reflects them as it maybe ought to. That being said, I don't want to overvalue that either (think Colorado 22-inning win, then score 10 the next night in Houston - sometimes the day AFTER, in this scenario, the Saturday games - would be more reflective of the travel situation)... Thoughts???

Phi@Pit - Does anyone think Eaton can sustain his early start? He's yet to win but has a respectable 1.34 WHIP thus far. Philles travelling for the third time in five days (Sunday nighter vs. Mets, out to Denver, then to Milwaukee, now to Pittsburgh). Duke was solid in his one home start and Pirate pen (somehow) has been decent (2.27 ERA) at home.

Atl@Met - Braves have struggled on the road some, and Mets are better at Shea. I like Jurrgens and his ability to pitch. He seems to always keep his cool out there and doesn't get rattled. Manages the game quite well for someone his age. Pelfrey got battered around pretty good the last time out and his WHIP is 0.27 higher than Jair. I made this much closer to a pick.

Cub@Was - Dumpster has been solid if not spetacular for the Flubs thus far, living up to his spring billing. Perez has only thrown one real lemon, but has nothing to show for it. Cubs batter lefties to the tune of .302 - but they are also in travel delirium. San Diego last weekend, then home for the Mets, then to Denver for two, then to Washington for this series.

Fla@Mil - Both pitchers have been very good thus far (albeit in limited action). I made the total 8 over here, so buying now you can still get close to 9-flat. What am I missing? Marlin bullpen has a 1.38 ERA on the road. Florida goes from Miami to Pitt to Atlanta to Milwaukee since Sunday. Milwaukee has been home all week.

Hou@Stl - Chacon has been smitten with bad luck from his anemic offense. His road ERA is just 1.29 (2.77 overall) and he has four quality starts in four outings thus far. Looper is usually either very good (inducing lots of grounders) or very bad (last three starts ERA 7.24). Houston travel much more manageable than most visitors this weekend (home to Cincy to STL).

Arz@Sdg - Rematch of the outing Sunday. Wolf a slight favorite, which looks about right to me. Others, I'm sure, have more thoughts on these two lefties, and you've got plenty of data to work with. Zona's travel is irrelevant.

Cin@Sfo - Call me lazy if you want (or call me just short on time), but I'd like to know what Sanchez does following up his 100-pitch (or maybe even 90-plus pitch starts)... He's been bad-good-bad-good so far through four starts, so you might know what to expect tonight should he stay in that pattern. Harang is clearly a staff ace in my opinion, and should have no trouble taming this Giant (Midget?) lineup. Reds just wrapped up a homestand.

Col@Lad - Rockies send out struggling Jimenez, while Dodgers send out a regressing Kuroda. Wish this were a day game. A friend told me that the Braves were picking up Kuroda's pitches much earlier than any of the first three teams (Diego, Arizona, Pittsburgh) did. Also must note that those offenses don't inspire a lot of fear (Arizona's offense will regress as the season progresses; I don't believe it can sustain this start) - and Colorado definitely has more sizzle than it has shown thus far. Kuroda could be heading the wrong way. Rockies just wrapped up a homestand.

AL -

Nyy@Cle - I know a lot of you guys don't like Byrd because he can't strike anyone out and basically pitches to contact. But he has regained command of the strike zone in his last two starts and it mighta just taken a couple of extra starts to get that old arm fired up. He's given up just one ER in his last two starts, but they are keeping him on a tight pitch count. That must be taken into account against a hungry Yankee lineup (think flies around Joba's hat and the ALDS last year) eager to exact a little revenge. Pettitte seems to have rounded into form, and the Tribe averages just 3.9 rpg vs. LH starters.

Ana@Det - First of all, I refuse to acknowledge that team as anything other than ANAHEIM or CALIFORNIA. There is only one team in LA. OK, off my soapbox. Anaheim just came off a fairly emotional set in Boston, where they were swept out of the playoffs last season. They had to struggle to earn a series win. I have been basically blindly betting Detroit OVERS at the highest number (looking for plus-juice), figuring the Tejas staff was going to help awaken those potent bats. I was right. Now the big question is can Santana retain his early-season road form? His woes in the past are well-documented. He threw 109 pitches last time in a good home effort against Seattle. Regression? My vote is yes here against this Tiger lineup that I rate as the best in baseball. Meanwhile, Robertson has his own problems against the Halos, with an 0-4 record and 8.91/1.92 numbers lifetime. He's given up four or five ER in all four starts this year, only getting out of the sixth inning once. I made the total 11 o15.

Bos@Tam - Devil Rays now 6-0 lifetime in Orlando; might want to consider moving the Yankee/Boston series there in the future - if it weren't for all the revenue those teams and their fans brought to central Florida 18 times or so a year it would behoove them to at least think about it. Wakefield loves the Juicebox, as he's 9-1 in 20 games there with a sub-3 ERA (19-3 vs. TAM lifetime). Even if Garza is healthy, hard to tell whether he'll be anything better than a mediocre starter in this league. BoSox seem awfully cheap in this spot.

Min@Tex - With all of the Texas troubles, it seems almost laughable that they can be favored. That said, Millwood is the one guy that can right the ship (even if only for a day) in Arlington. He's 8-1 with a respectable 3.52 ERA in Arlington in his last 13 starts there. That said, he's always struggled with the Twins. Blackburn has a limited sample size, and while I've not seen him pitch, he's been better at home than away (though Detroit and Chicago lineups, which combined to hit .326 against him, could have something to do with that).

Tor@Kcy - Burnett had an off-season injury which could be affecting the way he throws his breaking ball. He's not had nearly the strikeout numbers as he did in the past, and hasn't made it into the seventh inning all season. 13K's to 12 BBs (six last time) is of particular concern. Greinke has out-of-this world talent, and appears to have finally harnessed his ability to pitch. Of worry is that he had breezed through the season thus far until the Athletics batted around in the fifth last time out. By the time he got out of there with three runs to his credit, he had made 100 pitches through five - he made only 106 in a complete game win in Seattle last week. How he rebounds will be key. Jay offense is struggling right now, particularly with their power numbers.

Bal@Cws - I don't know much about Burres, so I'll post his Sabermetrics - and you guys that follow that shit tell me what stands out (maybe I can get a lesson out of this)... what stands out to me is the slugging is only .004 higher than his OB percentage - which means he doesn't give up many extra-base hits. Or at least he hasn't this season, lol. Please note Burres's start in Chicago; his only career one there. Last July 5, he got just four outs and gave up seven earned runs. I was about to say it was his worst outing of the season, but I forgot about those 8 runs he gave up (recording just 2 outs) in the Texas 30-3 blitzkrieg.

OBP SLG BB/9 K/9 K/BB HR/9 BABIP LOB% SB CS FB% GB% LD% GF SVOP HLD QS
Brian Burres .387 .391 5.19 4.67 0.90 0.52 .315 .797 2 0 .345 .400 .255 1 0 0 1

Buehrle had a rocky opening day start - and hasn't gotten much better. Have to wonder when he's gonna turn it around, as he's been a habitual innings-eater and not much else for the ChiSox the last 2-plus seasons.

Oak@Sea - I'm not drinking the Eveland cool-aid just yet. He's not giving up a lot of hits, but his wildness is going to come back to haunt him eventually. He threw 95 pitches last time in just 5 2/3 innings. In two of his last three starts, he's given up as many walks as he has hits (11 hits, 10 walks total in 16 2/3)... Batista was excellent last time out against Anaheim, shutting them out through 7 2/3 innings and striking out eight, his most two years. He credits a slight change in his mechanics - I believe it was his arm slot - that he used last time after complaining of 'dead arm'. Without going into details, he said he's discovered a way to pitch despite not having his best stuff. He had great command of his fastball, moving it in and out, and up and down. He also walked only one. It's definitely worth noting that six of the eight hits he allowed came with two outs.

Hope this helps, and look forward to some feedback. GL all...

:cheers:

Sup fellas. Lots to digest here. Let's see if we can break it down. I will post my plays in a bit. Any observations you guys have, please chime in.

Ended up 6-4 last night and up 1.22 units. Parlays didn't pan out the way I wanted (except Ana/O, which I did not post)... Now 38-50 and up 4.68 units on the season.

Observation - Because of the imbalance in the schedule, there is always a week each season (I believe) when each league has every team playing every day - a 2-game set, another 2-game set, and a 3-game set. This week is the one time this year it happens in the National League, which has made for some interesting travel scenarios. I am of the belief that most times, the bookmakers factor in the travel and/or extra inning games when necessary, but I'm not sure this card reflects them as it maybe ought to. That being said, I don't want to overvalue that either (think Colorado 22-inning win, then score 10 the next night in Houston - sometimes the day AFTER, in this scenario, the Saturday games - would be more reflective of the travel situation)... Thoughts???

Phi@Pit - Does anyone think Eaton can sustain his early start? He's yet to win but has a respectable 1.34 WHIP thus far. Philles travelling for the third time in five days (Sunday nighter vs. Mets, out to Denver, then to Milwaukee, now to Pittsburgh). Duke was solid in his one home start and Pirate pen (somehow) has been decent (2.27 ERA) at home.

Atl@Met - Braves have struggled on the road some, and Mets are better at Shea. I like Jurrgens and his ability to pitch. He seems to always keep his cool out there and doesn't get rattled. Manages the game quite well for someone his age. Pelfrey got battered around pretty good the last time out and his WHIP is 0.27 higher than Jair. I made this much closer to a pick.

Cub@Was - Dumpster has been solid if not spetacular for the Flubs thus far, living up to his spring billing. Perez has only thrown one real lemon, but has nothing to show for it. Cubs batter lefties to the tune of .302 - but they are also in travel delirium. San Diego last weekend, then home for the Mets, then to Denver for two, then to Washington for this series.

Fla@Mil - Both pitchers have been very good thus far (albeit in limited action). I made the total 8 over here, so buying now you can still get close to 9-flat. What am I missing? Marlin bullpen has a 1.38 ERA on the road. Florida goes from Miami to Pitt to Atlanta to Milwaukee since Sunday. Milwaukee has been home all week.

Hou@Stl - Chacon has been smitten with bad luck from his anemic offense. His road ERA is just 1.29 (2.77 overall) and he has four quality starts in four outings thus far. Looper is usually either very good (inducing lots of grounders) or very bad (last three starts ERA 7.24). Houston travel much more manageable than most visitors this weekend (home to Cincy to STL).

Arz@Sdg - Rematch of the outing Sunday. Wolf a slight favorite, which looks about right to me. Others, I'm sure, have more thoughts on these two lefties, and you've got plenty of data to work with. Zona's travel is irrelevant.

Cin@Sfo - Call me lazy if you want (or call me just short on time), but I'd like to know what Sanchez does following up his 100-pitch (or maybe even 90-plus pitch starts)... He's been bad-good-bad-good so far through four starts, so you might know what to expect tonight should he stay in that pattern. Harang is clearly a staff ace in my opinion, and should have no trouble taming this Giant (Midget?) lineup. Reds just wrapped up a homestand.

Col@Lad - Rockies send out struggling Jimenez, while Dodgers send out a regressing Kuroda. Wish this were a day game. A friend told me that the Braves were picking up Kuroda's pitches much earlier than any of the first three teams (Diego, Arizona, Pittsburgh) did. Also must note that those offenses don't inspire a lot of fear (Arizona's offense will regress as the season progresses; I don't believe it can sustain this start) - and Colorado definitely has more sizzle than it has shown thus far. Kuroda could be heading the wrong way. Rockies just wrapped up a homestand.

AL -

Nyy@Cle - I know a lot of you guys don't like Byrd because he can't strike anyone out and basically pitches to contact. But he has regained command of the strike zone in his last two starts and it mighta just taken a couple of extra starts to get that old arm fired up. He's given up just one ER in his last two starts, but they are keeping him on a tight pitch count. That must be taken into account against a hungry Yankee lineup (think flies around Joba's hat and the ALDS last year) eager to exact a little revenge. Pettitte seems to have rounded into form, and the Tribe averages just 3.9 rpg vs. LH starters.

Ana@Det - First of all, I refuse to acknowledge that team as anything other than ANAHEIM or CALIFORNIA. There is only one team in LA. OK, off my soapbox. Anaheim just came off a fairly emotional set in Boston, where they were swept out of the playoffs last season. They had to struggle to earn a series win. I have been basically blindly betting Detroit OVERS at the highest number (looking for plus-juice), figuring the Tejas staff was going to help awaken those potent bats. I was right. Now the big question is can Santana retain his early-season road form? His woes in the past are well-documented. He threw 109 pitches last time in a good home effort against Seattle. Regression? My vote is yes here against this Tiger lineup that I rate as the best in baseball. Meanwhile, Robertson has his own problems against the Halos, with an 0-4 record and 8.91/1.92 numbers lifetime. He's given up four or five ER in all four starts this year, only getting out of the sixth inning once. I made the total 11 o15.

Bos@Tam - Devil Rays now 6-0 lifetime in Orlando; might want to consider moving the Yankee/Boston series there in the future - if it weren't for all the revenue those teams and their fans brought to central Florida 18 times or so a year it would behoove them to at least think about it. Wakefield loves the Juicebox, as he's 9-1 in 20 games there with a sub-3 ERA (19-3 vs. TAM lifetime). Even if Garza is healthy, hard to tell whether he'll be anything better than a mediocre starter in this league. BoSox seem awfully cheap in this spot.

Min@Tex - With all of the Texas troubles, it seems almost laughable that they can be favored. That said, Millwood is the one guy that can right the ship (even if only for a day) in Arlington. He's 8-1 with a respectable 3.52 ERA in Arlington in his last 13 starts there. That said, he's always struggled with the Twins. Blackburn has a limited sample size, and while I've not seen him pitch, he's been better at home than away (though Detroit and Chicago lineups, which combined to hit .326 against him, could have something to do with that).

Tor@Kcy - Burnett had an off-season injury which could be affecting the way he throws his breaking ball. He's not had nearly the strikeout numbers as he did in the past, and hasn't made it into the seventh inning all season. 13K's to 12 BBs (six last time) is of particular concern. Greinke has out-of-this world talent, and appears to have finally harnessed his ability to pitch. Of worry is that he had breezed through the season thus far until the Athletics batted around in the fifth last time out. By the time he got out of there with three runs to his credit, he had made 100 pitches through five - he made only 106 in a complete game win in Seattle last week. How he rebounds will be key. Jay offense is struggling right now, particularly with their power numbers.

Bal@Cws - I don't know much about Burres, so I'll post his Sabermetrics - and you guys that follow that shit tell me what stands out (maybe I can get a lesson out of this)... what stands out to me is the slugging is only .004 higher than his OB percentage - which means he doesn't give up many extra-base hits. Or at least he hasn't this season, lol. Please note Burres's start in Chicago; his only career one there. Last July 5, he got just four outs and gave up seven earned runs. I was about to say it was his worst outing of the season, but I forgot about those 8 runs he gave up (recording just 2 outs) in the Texas 30-3 blitzkrieg.

OBP SLG BB/9 K/9 K/BB HR/9 BABIP LOB% SB CS FB% GB% LD% GF SVOP HLD QS
Brian Burres .387 .391 5.19 4.67 0.90 0.52 .315 .797 2 0 .345 .400 .255 1 0 0 1

Buehrle had a rocky opening day start - and hasn't gotten much better. Have to wonder when he's gonna turn it around, as he's been a habitual innings-eater and not much else for the ChiSox the last 2-plus seasons.

Oak@Sea - I'm not drinking the Eveland cool-aid just yet. He's not giving up a lot of hits, but his wildness is going to come back to haunt him eventually. He threw 95 pitches last time in just 5 2/3 innings. In two of his last three starts, he's given up as many walks as he has hits (11 hits, 10 walks total in 16 2/3)... Batista was excellent last time out against Anaheim, shutting them out through 7 2/3 innings and striking out eight, his most two years. He credits a slight change in his mechanics - I believe it was his arm slot - that he used last time after complaining of 'dead arm'. Without going into details, he said he's discovered a way to pitch despite not having his best stuff. He had great command of his fastball, moving it in and out, and up and down. He also walked only one. It's definitely worth noting that six of the eight hits he allowed came with two outs.

Hope this helps, and look forward to some feedback. GL all...

:cheers:

I lean Pirates but won't bet it. The Phillies haven't won a series in Pittsburgh since 2001. However the Phillies just won 3 out of 4 in the toughest places to win in the NL. Just some food for thought. Eaton has pitched well though and Duke is OK. Probably best to lay off.

I really like the Braves today. The Mets are 3-8 vs. RHP while the Braves are 6-4 vs. RHP. Pelfrey is avg. The Braves always step up their game for the New York Mets. The Mets have real problems in their bullpen because their relievers suck and because only two of their starters can make it past the sixth inning with any degree of regularity.

Cubs and Nats, I have no feelings on this game one way or another. Dempster has been hit some in his last few starts. The Nats are dreadful against RHP and the Cubs have been murdering lefties, but the travel worries me and the fact that the Cubs might have begun the cooling down process with that loss yesterday.

Fla and Milwaukee- Olsen has been great but this is a tough test for him. The Crew vs. LHP at home is nearly unbeatable. Gallardo is excellent. I'm not interested in paying the juice for the Brewers or the RL while Olsen has been this good. The under makes sense because wind is blowing in at 20 mph.

HOU/STL- Who knows. I don't see any reason to get involved with this game.

AZ/SD-Very tricky game IMO. Initially my leans were with the Fathers but the more I think about this one the more I like the Snakes. Wolf has been dominant at home(0.7 ERA) but the Padres typically struggle against LHP. Johnson wasn't that bad in the last start. The bullpen let it get away. I have no interest in betting against the much better team when they love hitting lefties(7-2 vs LHP) or betting against Wolf at home.

CIN/SF-I'm all over the under in this one at 7.5. The Reds always forget their bats when they travel to the West Coast and Harang should do fine at AT&T park against a club that doesn't hit RHP. The two clubs scored a combined 4 runs yesterday. I don't see this one going over. As far as a side, who knows.

COL/LAD-Lean Dodgers.

NYY/CLE- I like the Yankees and I like the under in this game even with wind blowing out. The teams should be tired after a long day and that should favor the pitchers. Pettitte should go longer and that's why I'm on the Yankees tonight and the Under. Tribe is just 2-5 vs. LHP.

LAA/DET- Gotta go with the Angels here. Yes the Tigers have hit well recently but Robertson is going to the mound and that means the crowd should be equipped with fire extinguishers so the gascan doesn't burn them. Santana has been solid home and away, and the Halos won 2 of 3 at Fenway Pahk, a place they typically never win against a hot team. ++$$$ are you kidding? All day.

BOS/TB-Agree with your thoughts 100%.

MIN/TEX-Who knows.

TOR/KC- Gotta like the Royals' chances to get off this losing streak with Greinke going at home. Burnett has struggled in his last several starts.

OAK/SEA- I like Oakland. Interesting info on Bautista but his career #s against the A's aren't good and Oakland is 9-5 v. RHP while the M's are 2-4 against lefties. Mariners pen should be worn down after the Baltimore series.

Good stuff brother; love the notes about team record vs. RH and LH starters...

The Detroit/Robertson comment had me in stitches...

I lean Pirates but won't bet it. The Phillies haven't won a series in Pittsburgh since 2001. However the Phillies just won 3 out of 4 in the toughest places to win in the NL. Just some food for thought. Eaton has pitched well though and Duke is OK. Probably best to lay off.

I really like the Braves today. The Mets are 3-8 vs. RHP while the Braves are 6-4 vs. RHP. Pelfrey is avg. The Braves always step up their game for the New York Mets. The Mets have real problems in their bullpen because their relievers suck and because only two of their starters can make it past the sixth inning with any degree of regularity.

Cubs and Nats, I have no feelings on this game one way or another. Dempster has been hit some in his last few starts. The Nats are dreadful against RHP and the Cubs have been murdering lefties, but the travel worries me and the fact that the Cubs might have begun the cooling down process with that loss yesterday.

Fla and Milwaukee- Olsen has been great but this is a tough test for him. The Crew vs. LHP at home is nearly unbeatable. Gallardo is excellent. I'm not interested in paying the juice for the Brewers or the RL while Olsen has been this good. The under makes sense because wind is blowing in at 20 mph.

HOU/STL- Who knows. I don't see any reason to get involved with this game.

AZ/SD-Very tricky game IMO. Initially my leans were with the Fathers but the more I think about this one the more I like the Snakes. Wolf has been dominant at home(0.7 ERA) but the Padres typically struggle against LHP. Johnson wasn't that bad in the last start. The bullpen let it get away. I have no interest in betting against the much better team when they love hitting lefties(7-2 vs LHP) or betting against Wolf at home.

CIN/SF-I'm all over the under in this one at 7.5. The Reds always forget their bats when they travel to the West Coast and Harang should do fine at AT&T park against a club that doesn't hit RHP. The two clubs scored a combined 4 runs yesterday. I don't see this one going over. As far as a side, who knows.

COL/LAD-Lean Dodgers.

NYY/CLE- I like the Yankees and I like the under in this game even with wind blowing out. The teams should be tired after a long day and that should favor the pitchers. Pettitte should go longer and that's why I'm on the Yankees tonight and the Under. Tribe is just 2-5 vs. LHP.

LAA/DET- Gotta go with the Angels here. Yes the Tigers have hit well recently but Robertson is going to the mound and that means the crowd should be equipped with fire extinguishers so the gascan doesn't burn them. Santana has been solid home and away, and the Halos won 2 of 3 at Fenway Pahk, a place they typically never win against a hot team. ++$$$ are you kidding? All day.

BOS/TB-Agree with your thoughts 100%.

MIN/TEX-Who knows.

TOR/KC- Gotta like the Royals' chances to get off this losing streak with Greinke going at home. Burnett has struggled in his last several starts.

OAK/SEA- I like Oakland. Interesting info on Bautista but his career #s against the A's aren't good and Oakland is 9-5 v. RHP while the M's are 2-4 against lefties. Mariners pen should be worn down after the Baltimore series.

MCG its in a dome/retractable roof. they will have the window tiles and roof closed as its poring right now in Milwaukee.

Counselor stop hating on Prince Fielder man. Best 1B in the NL

Rex, don't even think about stomping on my man-crash by telling me that you are not a $100k/unit bettor...that is my reality, AND THAT'S THE WAY IT WILL STAY!

lol...

OK, here's what I've got so far.

Pitsburgh plus 103 for 1 unit.

Atlanta plus 123 for 2 units. Value all the way down to 105 for a unit, for those who are curious.

Florida plus 143 for 1 unit. Also looking at a FLA/O parlay but will wait out the UMP... I don't like Gallardo and the Brewers leaving him out there to throw 115 pitches last week to fuck me is going to come back to fuck them tonight, as he is due to bounce in his second start.

Cincinnati -136 for 1 unit. Cincy -1.5 runs plus 120 for 1 unit. Looking at a RL bet. I like Harang, and the West Coast trip might do the Reds well; no hometown pressure. It's not like they could hit any worse than they have been. Sanchez in "bad" start of cycle, total is too low. Going to bet the parlay with Reds/O once I see info for umps. 1 unit if I don't post later.

Cleveland plus 123 for 1 unit. Value in Byrd.

Boston -112 for 2 units. Don't understand this line. Just hammering away at it. Boston RL plus 140 for 2 units.

ChiSox -1.5 runs plus 130 for 1 unit.

Back in a bit, hopefully, with some totals.

GL!

JOYCE in St. Louis. Odd that the crew there popped up first. They start at 805. Weird.

DIAZ in Detroit. No harm done there.

NAUERT in Pittsburgh. He's an ex-clubber (UNDER) but I don't have any real opinion about him.

Shorty: Don't have any fear in betting every Detroit game OVER right now. They are scorching the ball. And we've got two gasbags out there.

Sorry to leave you in the bushes by yourself, but I've got to dodge traffic. Hope to be back online about 6:30 EDT...

GL!

Rex - couple of thoughts here....

Mets set up guys are hurting them so far this year. Heilman in particular has been roughed up and let a lot of inherited runners score (gave up GS to Lopez last night).

I like the way the Cubs have hit LH's so far and Dumpster looks pretty cheap, though the Nats are finally starting to get some timely hitting.

Like the Milwaukee under a little bit here. Olson has done a nice job cutting down his walks and throwing strikes so far. Major improvement over last year for him, though the Brewers are tough on LH's at home.

Agree with you on Harang, he looks solid so far.

Just getting to the AL....

Estabrook in Tampon

<TABLE class=datatable cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TH class=header1 colSpan=4> </TH><TD class=cell1 colSpan=9><TABLE class=datatable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD><TABLE class=datatable cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=35>
#G
</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=65>Ov/Un/P</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=60>Ov %</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=60>Un %</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=50>RPG</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=50>BBPG</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=50>SOPG</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=50>SO/BB</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=50>Str %</TH><TR class=cell5><TD align=middle>4</TD><TD align=middle>0-4-0</TD><TD align=middle>0.0%</TD><TD align=middle>100.0%</TD><TD align=middle>5.3</TD><TD align=middle>3.3</TD><TD align=middle>15.5</TD><TD align=middle>4.77</TD><TD align=middle>66.5%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TR><TH class=header2 colSpan=13>September 2007</TH><TR><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=40>Date</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=30>Surf</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=35>Arms</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=80>Teams</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=115>Road Starter</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=115>Home Starter</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=35>OU</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=35>R</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=35>BB</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=35>SO</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=40>STR</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=45>STR %</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=55>RES</TH><TR class=cell1><TD>9/30/2007</TD><TD>Nat</TD><TD>R-L</TD><TD>CLE at KAN</TD><TD>A LAFFEY</TD><TD>L HOCHEVAR</TD><TD align=right>10.0</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>157</TD><TD align=right>63.3%</TD><TD>Un - A</TD><TR><TH class=header2 colSpan=13>August 2007</TH><TR><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=40>Date</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=30>Surf</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=35>Arms</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=80>Teams</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=115>Road Starter</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=115>Home Starter</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=35>OU</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=35>R</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=35>BB</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=35>SO</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=40>STR</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=45>STR %</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=55>RES</TH><TR class=cell2><TD>8/19/2007</TD><TD>Dome</TD><TD>R-L</TD><TD>CLE at TAM</TD><TD>C SABATHIA</TD><TD>J SHIELDS</TD><TD align=right>9.0</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>21</TD><TD align=right>243</TD><TD align=right>65.3%</TD><TD>Un - H</TD><TR class=cell1><TD>8/5/2007</TD><TD>Turf</TD><TD>R-R</TD><TD>TEX at TOR</TD><TD>B MCCARTHY</TD><TD>D MCGOWAN</TD><TD align=right>9.5</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>15</TD><TD align=right>175</TD><TD align=right>64.8%</TD><TD>Un - H</TD><TR><TH class=header2 colSpan=13>May 2007</TH><TR><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=40>Date</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=30>Surf</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=35>Arms</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=80>Teams</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=115>Road Starter</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=115>Home Starter</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=35>OU</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=35>R</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=35>BB</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=35>SO</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=40>STR</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=45>STR %</TH><TH class=header1 noWrap align=middle width=55>RES</TH><TR class=cell2><TD>5/7/2007</TD><TD>Nat</TD><TD>L-L</TD><TD>WAS at MIL</TD><TD>M CHICO</TD><TD>C CAPUANO</TD><TD align=right>8.5</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>16</TD><TD align=right>157</TD><TD align=right>74.8%</TD><TD>Un - H</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I had this guy in his first game...Unfortunately I had the OVER.

does Tampon = Tampa...?

thanks for the UMP info...keep it up.

I particularly want to know who's UMP'in for

Orioles/White Sox
BJs/Royals
Fish/Brewers
D'backs/Padres

I see something of an under guy in Detroit, and that sucks.

HUDSON in Milwaukee. Ho Ho Ho, take your base, boys.

Gallardo a blowup waiting to happen today. And they are piling in on him..

THe play: Florida plus 150 for another unit. 2team parlay Fla plus 150 to OVER 9 even - 1 unit to win 4.

Wegner in Chitown...59.5 strike % this season (after 5 games). My stats show when he has 2 lefties is 9-1 O/U over the past 3 seasons.

Shorty what do your numbers say on Hudson?

He's neutral...started the season 3-0 O/U and now is 3-2 O/U. Over last 3 season(100 games), he is 50-50 62.8% strike%

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 264pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=351 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 43pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2084" width=57><COL style="WIDTH: 38pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1828" width=50><COL style="WIDTH: 42pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2048" width=56><COL style="WIDTH: 49pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2377" width=65><COL style="WIDTH: 45pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2194" width=60><COL style="WIDTH: 47pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2304" width=63><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl115 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 264pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: silver" width=351 colSpan=6 height=18></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl128 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" colSpan=3 height=18>Results</TD><TD class=xl95 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white">Win (2.2)</TD><TD class=xl96 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white">Losses</TD><TD class=xl97 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white">Profit</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=17>Un - H</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>24</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff"></TD><TD class=xl103 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" align=right x:num="52.8" x:fmla="=+B3*2.2">53</TD><TD class=xl104 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" align=right x:num x:fmla="=-B5-B6-B8-B4">-78</TD><TD class=xl105 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" align=right x:num="-25.2" x:fmla="=D3+E3">-25</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=17>Un - A</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>26</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff"></TD><TD class=xl106 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" align=right x:num="57.2" x:fmla="=+B4*2.2">57</TD><TD class=xl107 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" align=right x:num x:fmla="=-B3-B5-B6-B8">-76</TD><TD class=xl108 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" align=right x:num="-18.8" x:fmla="=D4+E4">-19</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=17>Ov - A</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>29</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff"></TD><TD class=xl106 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" align=right x:num="63.8" x:fmla="=+B5*2.2">64</TD><TD class=xl107 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" align=right x:num x:fmla="=-B4-B6-B3-B7">-73</TD><TD class=xl108 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" align=right x:num="-9.2" x:fmla="=D5+E5">-9</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=18>Ov - H</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>21</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff"></TD><TD class=xl109 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" align=right x:num="46.2" x:fmla="=+B6*2.2">46</TD><TD class=xl110 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" align=right x:num x:fmla="=-B4-B5-B3-B8">-81</TD><TD class=xl111 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" align=right x:num="-34.8" x:fmla="=D6+E6">-35</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=18>P - H</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>2</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff"></TD><TD class=xl112 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: white" colSpan=3>Correlated Parlays</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=17>P - A</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num>2</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff"></TD><TD class=xl98 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl99 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl100 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl53 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" width=57 height=18>Total</TD><TD class=xl54 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff" align=right x:num x:fmla="=SUM(B3:B8)">104</TD><TD class=xl55 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffff"></TD><TD class=xl101 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl61 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl102 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl131 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: red" colSpan=3 height=18>Over/Under %</TD><TD class=xl133 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" colSpan=3>Win/Loss %</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: red" width=57 height=17>OVER</TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: red" align=right x:num x:fmla="=+B5+B6">50</TD><TD class=xl48 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: red" align=right x:num="0.5">50%</TD><TD class=xl49 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 49pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" width=65>HOME</TD><TD class=xl32 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num x:fmla="=+B3+B6+B7">47</TD><TD class=xl33 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num="0.45192307692307693" x:fmla="=+E11/$B$9">45%</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl56 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: red" width=57 height=18>UNDER</TD><TD class=xl57 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: red" align=right x:num x:fmla="=+B3+B4">50</TD><TD class=xl58 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: red" align=right x:num="0.5">50%</TD><TD class=xl59 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 49pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" width=65>AWAY</TD><TD class=xl34 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num x:fmla="=+B9-E11">57</TD><TD class=xl35 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: lime" align=right x:num="0.54807692307692313" x:fmla="=+E12/$B$9">55%</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black" width=57 height=17></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl71 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl71 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl71 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl71 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl135 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" colSpan=2 height=18>Batting Avg</TD><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff">Runs</TD><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff">Hits</TD><TD class=xl82 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff">HR</TD><TD class=xl60 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl36 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" width=57 height=17>HOME</TD><TD class=xl37 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" align=right x:num="0.27007299270072993">0.270</TD><TD class=xl46 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" x:num="4.5670103092783503"> 4.6 </TD><TD class=xl45 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" align=right x:num="9.1546391752577314">9.2</TD><TD class=xl50 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" x:num="0"> - </TD><TD class=xl60 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl36 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" width=57 height=17>AWAY</TD><TD class=xl37 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" align=right x:num="0.26366559485530544">0.264</TD><TD class=xl46 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" x:num="4.7628865979381443"> 4.8 </TD><TD class=xl45 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" align=right x:num="9.2989690721649492">9.3</TD><TD class=xl50 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" x:num="0"> - </TD><TD class=xl60 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl126 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 81pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" width=107 colSpan=2 height=17>Total</TD><TD class=xl46 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" x:num="9.3298969072164937" x:fmla="=SUBTOTAL(9,C15:C16)"> 9.3 </TD><TD class=xl45 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" align=right x:num="18.453608247422679" x:fmla="=SUM(D15:D16)">18.5</TD><TD class=xl50 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" x:num="1.9659090909090908"> 2.0 </TD><TD class=xl60 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl118 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 81pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" width=107 colSpan=2 height=17>Avg O/U Line</TD><TD class=xl52 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" x:num="9.0865384615384617"> 9.1 </TD><TD class=xl87 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff"></TD><TD class=xl87 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff"></TD><TD class=xl60 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl126 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 81pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" width=107 colSpan=2 height=17>Avg 5 Inn</TD><TD class=xl50 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff" x:num="4.9175257731958766"> 4.9 </TD><TD class=xl87 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff"></TD><TD class=xl87 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cc99ff"></TD><TD class=xl60 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl72 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black" width=57 height=18></TD><TD class=xl73 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl74 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl61 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl61 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl62 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl83 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99" height=17>Pitching</TD><TD class=xl84 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99">WHIP</TD><TD class=xl84 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99">K</TD><TD class=xl84 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99">BB</TD><TD class=xl85 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99">K/BB</TD><TD class=xl86 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99">Strike %</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl38 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99" width=57 height=17>HOME</TD><TD class=xl39 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99" align=right x:num="1.4230330672748006">1.423</TD><TD class=xl47 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99" align=right x:num="6.804123711340206">6.8</TD><TD class=xl47 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99" align=right x:num="3.5670103092783507">3.6</TD><TD class=xl51 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99" x:num="1.9075144508670518"> 1.9 </TD><TD class=xl88 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl38 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99" width=57 height=17>AWAY</TD><TD class=xl39 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99" align=right x:num="1.3671607753705814">1.367</TD><TD class=xl47 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99" align=right x:num="6.5979381443298966">6.6</TD><TD class=xl47 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99" align=right x:num="3.2061855670103094">3.2</TD><TD class=xl51 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99" x:num="2.057877813504823"> 2.1 </TD><TD class=xl88 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl40 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99" width=57 height=18>Total</TD><TD class=xl41 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99" align=right x:num="2.7901938426453823" x:fmla="=SUBTOTAL(9,B22:B23)">2.790</TD><TD class=xl63 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99" align=right x:num="13.402061855670102" x:fmla="=SUBTOTAL(9,C22:C23)">13.4</TD><TD class=xl63 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99" align=right x:num="6.7731958762886606" x:fmla="=SUBTOTAL(9,D22:D23)">6.8</TD><TD class=xl64 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99" x:num="1.9813218390804597"> 2.0 </TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffcc99" align=right x:num="0.62813461538461524">62.8%</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl75 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black" width=57 height=18></TD><TD class=xl76 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl77 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl78 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 49pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black" width=65></TD><TD class=xl79 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl80 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #e0dfe3; BORDER-LEFT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e0dfe3; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl120 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black" colSpan=3 height=17></TD><TD class=xl123 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff99cc" colSpan=3>Umps</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl89 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black" width=57 height=17></TD><TD class=xl90 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl91 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl42 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 49pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff99cc" width=65>Over</TD><TD class=xl43 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff99cc" align=right x:num>0</TD><TD class=xl44 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff99cc"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl89 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black" width=57 height=17></TD><TD class=xl90 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl91 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl42 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 49pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff99cc" width=65>Under</TD><TD class=xl43 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff99cc" align=right x:num>0</TD><TD class=xl44 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff99cc"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl92 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 43pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black" width=57 height=18></TD><TD class=xl93 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl94 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e0dfe3; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black"></TD><TD class=xl66 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 49pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff99cc" width=65>Neutral</TD><TD class=xl67 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff99cc" align=right x:num>105</TD><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff99cc"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That's kind of what I thought also. Appreciate the info and sorry I wasn't able to get out the other night. Finally feeling better today, even though the pollen count is like 1600 here today. The shit literally chokes you to fucking death around here.

Yeah, Timmy, it's more of an inside joke with SY and I, as he really turned UNDER for a bit there in 2005 and is now basically neutral. He does have a smaller than average strike zone.

Post 35, great work bro. I am going to bet that ChiSox OVER as well.

The play: ChiSox OVER 9.5 -115 for 1 unit

Marquez in Tejas...Neutral
Darling in KC...Neutral.

You might want to play the OVER in KC as I will be on the UNDER. I'll be back for the late game stalkings...

Back