Friday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended up 4-6 and +1.96 last Saturday when I posted last. Now 100-96-4 and +89.28 on the season on posted 2013 baseball plays.

I did not like a lot last night when I went to bed. I like a LOT today after all of these excessive moves.

I realize the Braves have won for two weeks but Beachy is their worst pitcher and he's now down to two pitches as he continues to recover from Tommy Juan surgery. Turner is bettable for sure but to show tuck i am a listener, i will bet the Fish first-5 in addition to the game.

THe plays: Marlins +195 small. Marlins first-5 plus 180 small. One unit on both.

STL price is ridiculous in this pitching matchup and with how the Cards are playing right now as well.

The play: Cubs +205 small to medium 1.5u.

Leaning toward Colorado but it seems everyone and their brother gonna be on Pitt so I can just ride it out and root against "everyone and their brother". If not, will add Rockies small at some point as price is just a bit too high.

Esmil Rogers has been a cash cow for weeks now; guy stone stinks and should either be in the minors or the bullpen. We're not going to get many more chances to beat him. Many folks know I am not a Parker fan but I slightly upgraded him recently and the A's do a great job of picking on stiffs.

The play: Oakland -111 medium to big 2.5u.

Lean Weaver only, pass for now. Tribe going badly, but the other team is one to avoid at all costs when playing a winning team.

Lean Detroit only but I'd like to lay even money so I'll pass for now.

Beer line way out of whack when you look at the pitchers. Saunders much more trustworthy catching a big price against a stud than he is laying anything to a team that should be even to him (and a pitcher better than him) on paper.

THe play: Milwaukee +120 medium 2u.

Doyers plus what? I realize it's tough to bet agianst one of my two cash-cows ever, even with a lefty going for LA. But when you have a scalding-hot team and get this price at home on the first night back, i think it's easily worth a play.

The bet: Doyers +132 medium 2u.

A lean to OVER in Frisco but I need to see an ump before I bet that one.

GL fellas; I'll try to be around for an hour or so before it gets busy to answer any questions...

:cheers:

Vegas doesn't treat anyone well, especially if you get there on a Sunday evening and leave on a Wednesday morning. But I did figure out how to win a peanut gambling. I also ate one time Monday and Tuesday, was drunk most of the time and left dehydrated, a condition i had to spend all night Weds and all day yesterday working to rectify.

Vegas doesn't treat anyone well, especially if you get there on a Sunday evening and leave on a Wednesday morning. But I did figure out how to win a peanut gambling. I also ate one time Monday and Tuesday, was drunk most of the time and left dehydrated, a condition i had to spend all night Weds and all day yesterday working to rectify.
Sounds like a good time besides the dehydration and flight back...keep pumping those fluids. GL Rex, like Oak as well tonight.

Regarding Vegas, unless its sports gambling and/or dinner and entertainment, don't waste your time with the tables and slots. It still amazes me that people go to sin city with such great hope.

Regarding Vegas, unless its sports gambling and/or dinner and entertainment, don't waste your time with the tables and slots. It still amazes me that people go to sin city with such great hope.

Thats an opinion. I've done quite well, especially in vegas and all i play is blackjack.

Great stuff Rex. Glad to hear you're feeling better. I had a friend pass out on the over pass by the MGM after two days of no sleep, no food, and only red bull vodka's to drink. Dude had a seriously hard time flyin back to the east coast the next day. Lets just say I was glad not to be sitting beside him on the flight back. Lol.

GL and Continued success this season!

That's a big problem for me in Vegas too. The lack of humidity causes you to think you're not thirsty

With you on the fishies, adeiny is fucking killing them at SS because he can't field (after not hitting the 1st half)

...think the dodgers are the sharp play but its hard for me to make it against davey with a need to be stopper tonight and the day off vs night game/travel thing. Don't even want to think about chasing with it later but c'est la vie

pirates won't lose either

So nice to wake up to The Dodgers winning. Huge swing.
Welcome back Rexy.

my thoughts exactly. Was up for the day and saw the score 6-0. Figured, oh well, hopefully BrewCrew doesnt blow it and counted a push on the two games....

surprise surprise in the morning!

Well done Rex and welcome back!!!

lucky to win one and push one but I'll take it. Others were right sides. Nothing early. I wanted to bet Buehrle against Oakland but Gray is supposed to be a monster so I passed, same reason why I passed the OVER. Lean Yankees and need Yankees, so no reason to play that one...

:shake:

Back