Friday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Now 94-88-4 and +89.20 on the year after losing -2 units on Seattle earlier. Tough beat. Happens. Next.

One play overnight. You cannot try to make a winning team lose. Yes, the Marlins are playing better. Yes, Fernandez is great, breaking rookie strikeout records and the such. But Ubaldo has plenty enough stuff to mow down this pedestrian Marlins lineup. His ERA is just 2.83 the last five starts. Keep the walks to a minimum and this one is a no brainer. Going to hit CRIS in about 2 mins (12:38 Eastern).

The play: Cleveland +108 medium 2u.

Will have more in the morning.

GL

:shake:

ps - was about to post the "goal" but then remembered it brought a moose tonight. back to the shake...

Can't believe that comeback, never seen a manager call for the wrong reliever either (fill-in or not)...

Like under in Miami, think that's the play to make but good luck

Can't believe that comeback, never seen a manager call for the wrong reliever either (fill-in or not)...

I honestly never knew that once he makes a motion with an arm he has to stick with that reliever (R or L). If someone made a mistake, and the pitcher hadn't yet run onto the field (hadn't even left the BP for God's sake), you'd figure that they could actually bring out the correct pitcher. That's kind of a silly rule, but you just never see it I guess so didn't even know it was there.

I guess I had wondered about it but definitely never saw it before, agree its silly

What if one team decided to use the opposite arm to signal who they wanted, just to throw the other team off if they were going to over-zealously bring in a pinch hitter? So he waves his right arm but really wants the lefty, and everyone on his team knows that so they send out the lefty. What happens then?

Like Cleveland as well brother...I have some interest in the Rockies today...any thoughts here? Or brewers?

Saw the same thing either this year or last. A manager tried to change his mind and the other manager ran out and insisted that the other pitcher had to face a batter first. THAT was the first time I had ever even heard of the rule.

HB - It involved Houston I think earlier this year; i want to say their manager fucked up, but the ump didn't call them on it, so the other manager either got tossed, played the game under protest, or both. Hell if I remember the result.

Nothing in the Cub game. Horrible spot for Doyers. Jet lag day after night game after arriving at hotel at 730 am yesterday morning. Cubs have their best pitcher going. But no Cub has ever seen Ryu, and Doyers won 11 in a row on the road and I'm not getting in the way of that train.

Ham - Beer or no one in that game vs. Wash but i wanted to take +140 minimum so pass. Would only have Colorado at this price also but they are a losing team playing like it and the other team is a winning one, albeith in a big letdown spot here.

Back soon with the rest.

Two bad teams OVER deal. It worked last night and I missed it. KNIGHT shouldn't hurt me too badly in Anaheim.

THe play: Anaheim OVER 8.5 -103 (after commission) medium 2u.

On the Dodgers
National League
Los Angeles Dodgers at Chicago Cubs, 4:05 ET
Ryu: Over is 4-1 when Ryu starts a day game
Wood: Cubs 5-16 SU since June 2012 when Wood starts a day game
Hard to get around that

seems you nutted it, Tuck.

Braves up 11.5 games, winning 7 or so in a row, now face maiden starter. Um, yeah, let's try them -1.5 in anticipation of the kid being nervous. Pokers driving Philly down makes this an easy play at the price.

The play: Atlanta -1.5 +108 small to medium.

any thoughts on AssTros at +170 against Sota? I mean that line is too damn high IMO with Asstros best pitcher!

Thanks and GL!

I don't like Miller. I do like Arroyo. I feel Reds are about to start making a statement in the division. Reds were 1-0 in July off an off day (AS Break only), 0-3 in June, 4-0 in May and 1-1 in April. So not much to glean there, but the move on STL from pokers et al makes it easy to try the Reddies and the value is on the RL at this price.

THe play; Cincy -1.5 +188 medium.

exchange just popped up better. I am red-assed. Went for more.

The play: Reds -1.5 +198 small to medium. Now a big play, 3.5 units in all.

Back