Friday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended 0-2 and down 5.73 ayer. Now 56-53-4 and +46.32 on posted plays in 2013 baseball.

Not sure what they are doing with the Atlanta game and ths pitching change but this line is beyond bad. Maholm is more than capable and Philly doesn't hit lefties. Seems a big phoney baloney to me.

The play: Atlanta +158 medium

Big move on the Washington game OVER. Why? Neither team hitting much right now, and both pitchers are capable (I do think Cashner will regress at some point, but the Wash/UN parlay is a pass for now. We'll see how it goes as the game gets closer to post). EVERITT a good under guy traditionally...

The play: UNDER 8.5 -103 small to medium (actually let's call this to win 1.75 units because i f-ed up my matchbook order).

Waiting out ump in Beer game but I don't like either pitcher too much there.

Where did they get this STL price? Coming in off west coast off blowing game against hot Fishies and perhaps their best pitcher. Wow. No questions asked here.

The play: Fishies +156 medium.

Pokers bet Toronto, but I am quite sure sharp money late will come against. Since Reyes came back the Jays started running bad again. Coincidence? I think not; and now Arencibia is criticizing ex-players, saying they ywere juiced, etc (Zaun).... ouch. Buehrle can't lay this to anyone, to be honest. Twins can hit him.

The play: Minnesota +168 (after commission) medium.
2team parlay Min/OV 9 -105 --- 1 to win 4.16.

Gonzalez and SuperNova in the Bronx. They'd have to make this 11 to discourage me, and even then with a gun to my head, it would only be an OVER play.

The play: Yankees OVER 9 +110 medium.

A slight lean to KC here as a home dog, although it's a bit cheaper than I wanted. Thoughts?

Liking CJ tonight (and not liking Doubront). Anaheim running good again but I only made it a smidge higher so I will wait out a better price or pass.

Back with a possible addition soon. GL fellas!

:goal:

yes, also Milone is a flyball pitcher but people just don't hit homeruns in Kansas City. Look at how many (few) homers they've hit this year; they're last and it's not even close. That causes me concern as well.

i miss matchbook :(

gl bud

same, and what about Turner being the best guy Miami has? Dick Nolasco hasn't been traded yet...

Also like Correia, he's a guy I always find myself backing. I just wish the Twinkies were facing a RHP

yes, also Milone is a flyball pitcher but people just don't hit homeruns in Kansas City. Look at how many (few) homers they've hit this year; they're last and it's not even close. That causes me concern as well.
The one thing I would counter with is the fact that the Royals have jumped their HR total from 43 to 54 within the past week. It's still a ridiculously low number for a Major League team, but that should be cause for concern for Milone, especially with what appears to be a relatively brisk wind blowing out to LF at the moment.

Good luck Rex.

Rex, I've been telling everyone that would listen to be careful with the Nats offense. Numbers so far don't support how much talent they have as they have been injured and also have slo starters. With Ramos in the lineup, they have no easy outs. Just a really deep lineup with some pop.

I just think they are undervalued based on a slow start. I really expect them to go on a run if they stay healthy

Back