Friday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
In honor of my good friend Doggy, I have changed my avatar to the great Jim JOYCE. He blew Gallardo's perfect game a couple of years ago but generally is a solid umpire with an impeccable zone.

Tonight, I have my biggest bet of the season so far. Those who know me won't be surprised by it...

ROY +114 at home vs the Cahds. 5 units.

Nothing else for now; wanted Tejas -1.5 for a better price than I see now. If QT or pokers bet on the dog +1.5, which i expect, then I will bury Tejas later -1.5.

GL fellas!

:hello:

In honor of my good friend Doggy, I have changed my avatar to the great Jim JOYCE. He blew Gallardo's perfect game a couple of years ago but generally is a solid umpire with an impeccable zone.

Tonight, I have my biggest bet of the season so far. Those who know me won't be surprised by it...

ROY +114 at home vs the Cahds. 5 units.

Nothing else for now; wanted Tejas -1.5 for a better price than I see now. If QT or pokers bet on the dog +1.5, which i expect, then I will bury Tejas later -1.5.

GL fellas!

:hello:

BOL CKR. Wasn't it Armando Gallaraga, not Yovanni Gallardo?

ty ty...

adding one here at post. Gonna try Volquez against Shitgardner, as the Pads are playing much better and getting a big price here. OVER worth a look in a parlay if you can get the right price.

:shake:

Nice win on the Phils, always good when the pitcher on the team your backing is up to bat in the first inning.:shake:

Back