Friday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Reluctant to even post, as I've had four winning days in a row while relaxing at the beach. Back in San Jose, so let's see what happens.

1-5 and -9.93 Sunday, with Washington and Seattle runline losses turning it into Sunday, Bloody Sunday. Now 17-23-1 and -15.83 on posted plays here.

Friars with Shields as a dog today is a joke. HOLBROOK umping should be fine also. Pads better lineup, better pitcher, no brainer. Cub stiff pitched well last time but regression is immiment, and it will be season-long.

The play: Diego +108 med to big 2.5u
Diego/OVER 8 - 1u to win 3.16

Let's try this Wash RL deal again, five days later. Mad Max is worth $210 million. The other guy didn't even make the baseball bible, not even in the prospects (lineouts) section. I'll take my chances.

The play: Wash -1.5 +101 med to big 2.5u

Fat Boy Bart getting plenty cheap here.

The play: Metropolitans -130 med 2u

Cueto has struggled at STL in the past, and Wacha continues to get priced like he's a decent pitcher. Give me a good OVER ump here for the correlated parlay, please. For now, just...

The play: Redlegs +116 med 2u

Baltimore as a dog with Ubaldo against Kelly? What?

the play: Baltimore +120 med 2u

A long lean to Oakland, but seems to be sharp against, so will be waiting for now.

Anaheim should surely be able to beat Houston with this pitching matchup. If Weaver is gonna get healthy, it should be against the Fun Bunch. Awful cheap here against Fausto. He'll prolly be great or awful.

The play: Angels -1.5 +140 med 2u

I got Texas right before the poker players earlier, and also Toronto UNDER 8 even. Neither one I will post because the prices don't exist anymore. Anti-Happ as he put in one good start and rarely strings together two. Seattle might be running bad as the Doyers swept them earlier in the week, and Gallardo is more than capable. In the interleague game, this Atlanta pitcher seems to be the real deal. Who knows, if the ump comes up bad, I can always get out.

GL!

:shake:

You bullish on Ubie this year, rexy? Tough guy to read, I think.

GL

Somehow I believe I can avoid Weaver on the road or fade him. Gallardo--last year on 5 days rest he was 1-6 with a ERA of 4.61 and at night he was 3-9 with a 3.97 ERA. Seattle is one of the teams that plays fairly well off a day off. Seattle is 0-6 at night. Small lean to Texas but just passing the game.

San Diego was lucky. Home plate ump bailed me out on the second 3-run homer. The catcher pumped his fist and started walking into the dugout after a fastball at the knees froze Myers. Ump didn't ring him up. Next pitch the cub bearded reliever left it up in the zone and Myers hit a 3 run dong to center. I was lucky, but I've been on so many wrong sides of shit like that over the years that no way I'm fucking giving it back.

Hockey has been tough for me. I had Nashville pretty big the first night. Tough loss from 3-0 up against that turd Crawford, losing to the backup who stood on his head against Rinne and never backed down.

I had Anaheim pretty good last night and have them for the series (my only series bet). Those who know me know that I love betting these series prices early, but nothing has stood out. The adjusted prices are pretty good also.

Nuba series prices so far I have Memphis -185 pretty big and Atlanta -1300 for enough of a sweat that I'll jump off a bridge if they lose four times to the Nuts.

Back