Friday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
A few plays today. Went 3-1 ayer and +3.74. Now 12-8-1 and +10.44 this week.

Lots of movement this morning, and games are getting hit as we speak. This leaves me no choice but to go out on a couple of totals that I fear will move and I will just have to back out later if a bad ump pops up from out of the bushes.

Jerome Williams? You shittin me?

The play: Wash -1.5 +115 med 2u

Marquis first time out since 2013 with the Friars. He sure won't like this environment in June and after but he shouldn't mind it on a day like today. Cards showed little on offense in the Cubs series and not sure they'll start hitting here, either.

The play: Reddies +127 small to med 1.5u

Doyers getting awfully cheap. I'm not sure I care who pitches when you match up a top-2 team in the league against the worst team. Seems a no brainer; they got me regardless. With the lid lifted most likely, I'll be looking at an OVER and a parlay here later as ump info becomes available as well.

The play: Doyers -115 med 2u

Looking at UNDER in Diego, especially if Gorman stays in town (not a foregone conclusion i don't think, check post 3 in the Umps/Weather/Lineup thread). Pass for now, and target price is U7 -120 or better

Det/Cle wind blowing out to center at 15-plus, and it will be mild today for the Tribe opener in the daytime. Two potential gascans toe the rubber, and the movers already ruined the first-5. I better get the game now and pray for the best.

The play: Det/Cle OVER 8 -110 med to big 2.5u

Holland awfully cheap today. I guess I'll be going against the Fun Bunch a lot here early on until people figure out that just like a few other teams that are getting overhyped, they still stink. McHugh will regress to below-average this year after getting lucky (sixth luckiest BABIP in baseball in 2014).

The play: Tejas -107 med 2u

I can't figure out why everyone is so gung-ho on Minnesota. I made this game right where it opened, and see some value on sorry Noesi at this price. Milone is no bargain, mind you.

The play: ChiSox -1.5 +170 small 1u. This is probably a better play at minus-1 run. I can't find my calculator at this point so I couldn't make the play today (got a doctor's appointment that I'm 50/50 to be late for as we speak). I'll post a couple of links with the info after this post in this thread. If anyone has a calculator they would care to share with me via PM or everyone in this thread, I would greatly appreciate it. Would save me 90 mins or so of looking for it in 3 or 4 different places.

A lean to the Yankees but it'll have to go up a smidge more before I nibble at it.

Will probably be on OVER in Oakland after the early move. These are two good hitting teams going against back-of-the-rotation starters. Will await the umpire.

GL! :shake:

I'm toying with game under in CLE, rexy. It's not mild, I'll be dressed for a Browns game. Zach had a good spring, key bullpen guys are lined up, Indians not stringing hits together, Tribe game hasn't gone over yet, probably no Brantley. I'd play the Tigs, but can't do it for the opener, bad ju-ju.

Starting to get interested in Detroit at least first half. Splits in day and April seem to favor Simon.

respectfully disagree that OAK will hit, but agree the Gorman landing spot is questionable and thankfully the 7 got juiced big time so i missed it so there won't be a 2nd straight day of fuckery after Timmons in WAS yesterday. Like the Dutch oven side, but missed that as well

Back