Friday's Milleb...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Ended up 3-3 and win 0.72 ayer (Reds was 1.5 unit small to med, i think i listed it as 2u, which as everyone knows for me is a straight medium, when it was a small to med play). Now 68-79-3 and down 21.35. Keep plugging away...

Lohse as a dog to Pittsburgh and this pitcher seems an absolute joke to me, but that's what's out there on the exchange. I'll reluctantly get involved on Beer here, despite the fact that those razorblades are beating the sharpest people in the world out of their money on a daily basis.

The play: Beer -101 after comm, -1.5 +162 after comm, each 1.5u small to medium for a total of a 3u big play.

Best pitcher in the NL against a guy whose team has won one game that he's started in 9 appearances? And at home, laying 7-to-5?

The play: Reds -138 medium 2u.

Butler is a top prospect for Culorado, but he's not acclimated to pitching in Denver; Ryu has done it before and had success. Mattingly threw his players under the bus after another lackluster game the other night; let's see if this lights a fire under their asses. At this price, I'm willing to try it.

The play: Doyers -1.5 +133 medium 2u.

Was wanting a better price on the Senators tonight, as them guys seem to love Ross and bet him everytime, but so far here it's not enough for me to pull the trigger; looking for +120. Might still pop.

Praying no Gorman or Miller in Baltimore so I can fire on an OVER there. Ditto for Detroit, as this line is even worse. De La Rosa won't duplicate last out, and Smyly stinks.

Yu is awfully cheap for some reason. But not cheap enough; I'll wait this out a bit longer. Bauer's a headcase and apt to give up a lot of runs with the tunnel working again tonight.

KC should be a quarter or so with the way Guthrie is pitching and at home. Not sure I understand this one. Might chime in later after doing a bit more work.

From the discussion thread, stealing tuck's thunder of a tweet he pilfered and shared with the discussion group... ' Last 8 starts, Twins are 8-0+10.88 (dog in 7 of 8) Hughes:54 IP,50 hits,12 ER, 2.00 era, 3 BB,39 K's'. I've noticed... seems the market still hasn't caught up. I told myself no more getting buttboned by Keuchel, but off extra rest, he might not be all the way right.

The play: Twins -117 medium 2u.

Was disappointed to see that the market finally seems to have caught up to Lynn's shittiness, as I am not a huge Stroman fan (Maybe i undervalue Toronto every day, not sure), yet I only made this game a smidge higher, both side and total. Will have to pass it for now, but I would think sharp will come for that fat slob and I'd be interested in taking -120 or so should it dive that far...

GL today fellas!

:goal:

:shake:

Still trying to convince myself backing Hughes is "smart". I've ridden him his past 4 starts, but it's Phil Hughes!

OK pokers, you forced my hand.

Reddies -129 for another unit.

Also, they did it with Twins, too.

Minnesota -107 for another unit.

Thanks fellas and GL. Let the ump stalk begin.

Played Minn as well but a bad sign for you. Win a lot with Houston tend to lose against

razorblades? aka death by a million papercuts?

I also want to get back in the commission game like was out there when Matchbook still had US customers, is that what we're talking about and I'm still screwed there?

Like KC but probably skipping cuz I doubt Holland goes 4 in a row and i think that messes up their pen, may add Hughes cuz I think Keuchel is going down fast

Rex - Unless I am mistaken I don't believe Ryu has pitched in Denver. I show him with 3 home starts career vs. Col.

Probably ok. Colorado pen terrible. Opposite first half because of ump and the not pitched in Colorado factor. I assume the kid has gotten practice anyway.

Back