Friday's Mibbel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
0-1 and -3 on Tuesday; took a couple of days off (mental plays only, would have won some but lost some back on live) as I was focusing on some other things that prevented me from posting some thoughts.

One play for now.

Giants -129 medium to big. Cain way too cheap and Villanueva is a shitbag. Cain will find enough holes in the Cub lineup to stay out of trouble all day. I don't think this one will be close and might get some RL later. Seems the early sharp money was Cubs but I know this price will have to rebound and I expect it to close near -140 or higher.

Back a little later with the evening slate and the ump stalk to possibly unearth a couple of totals...

GL fellas...

:dancing:

about 2 minutes after i bet and right in the middle of posting, QT came back on the Giants after initially driving the game down. Not a big surprise but he had some followers and they really got it down to a range that was very close to a tapout type play.

-155 is retarded; the worst available now I see from the spots down here, -149 at CRIS... I would have laid up to -135 ish for the same... back in a bit for the rest...

Sooooo many ways to win playin against the Cubs tho Vill has been ok last year and this..
its the pigpen & infield D thats headshaken..today they have a catcher at 3rd...a 3rd baseman at second...
then theres always Castro and Soriano..omg. The O doesnt work counts and Cain on a bounce..

giants were wrong side in the game, but still could have gotten the keesh.

Was absolutely buried with work and unable to sit in matchbook and cherry pick prices i wanted. Was looking at Marlins until Stanton took the bye (I rarely put stock in 1 guy but in a lineup that shitty, that one guy really matters), and the Yankees -139 was a lean.

Lean Dodgers and might lay -139 there later also, seems Arizona is sharp but I don't like their starting pitcher.

Lean KC and wanted plus money with them, but settle for even. Expecting Happy to struggle tonight as his luckbox ways get exposed at Kauffman Stadium.

A lean to Houston first-5 but passing for now. If it doesn't crash, I'll go later on BUDDY.

Lean Seattle but they were real bad all but about 3 innings of the Houston series.

GL...

The play: KC evn small to medium

Oakland +109 medium. Just had to go after the big steam to Detroit. No one playing better than the A's right now. I'll take a stab on them as a home dog here.

Seattle OVER 6.5 -102 medium.

Good points about Darvish not pitching well in those pacific cities with a big oriental influence, fences moved in, gotta be worth a stab at 6.5, even though the Bags were shit all week save for a couple of innings...

Shouldn't it be "milleb" using your shortening techniques for other leagues?

Back