Friday's CFB...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Thanks for the kind words fellas. Good work for those who were on the right sides last night...

Skipped the first game. SUPERSHARP money is on Eastern Michigan plus 6.5 -105 first half. I followed it small but have no opinion...

A fundamental mismatch in East Hartford. Simple as that. U of L is rapidly improving on defense and has an offense that will run circles around UConn. I know the Husky defense is stout but let's get a good look at that schedule. NO team they've played as an offense in the top 70 in America. That's pathetic.

Rain shouldn't hurt U of L's passing game. In fact, inclement weather might play into Brohm's hands if he can get the short routes cleared out for Douglas and Barnidge. If Stripling plays, then the screen pass could also be an effective weapon. If not, Brock Bolen will establish himself as the go to running back. Bolen puts everything he has into every play, he's quick and tough, rarely fumbles, plays through pain and expects to win. Urrutia may be available again but don't expect much. At this point, Carter is a better receiver. He's faster, completes his routes, and doesn't worry as much about getting hit as Urrutia does.

A lot to a little here, fellas.

The play: Louisville -3 for a medium bet.

:cheers:

that sharp action knew something, emu took that turnover and made it 7 no problem.

on UL with ya, gl

Damn u're straight on about Urretia...that guy is a pussy for being as big as he is...always worried about the hit..

Lets cash this ticket Rexy....

Louisville looks far too easy in this spot. I'm likely going to lay off, but wish you luck, Rex.

Also, a question, care to define a little more the meaning of "SUPERSHARP" money?

Cruz: LOL. I could see from 20 miles away that you and Tru would be on the dog.

Joe: The supersharp cash here is a guy that cashes a LOT of tickets and doesn't bet many games. He is a quiet winner and one of the best I know.

GL fellas.

Yeah... I think NW is a 2nd half team... look what they did vs. Nevada for example... NW opens it up 2nd half

supersharp barely won that 1H +6.5 bet... although EMU did fumble on the 4yd line which would have had them up by 1 pt most likely

Thanks for the kind words fellas. Good work for those who were on the right sides last night...

Skipped the first game. SUPERSHARP money is on Eastern Michigan plus 6.5 -105 first half. I followed it small but have no opinion...

A fundamental mismatch in East Hartford. Simple as that. U of L is rapidly improving on defense and has an offense that will run circles around UConn. I know the Husky defense is stout but let's get a good look at that schedule. NO team they've played as an offense in the top 70 in America. That's pathetic.

Rain shouldn't hurt U of L's passing game. In fact, inclement weather might play into Brohm's hands if he can get the short routes cleared out for Douglas and Barnidge. If Stripling plays, then the screen pass could also be an effective weapon. If not, Brock Bolen will establish himself as the go to running back. Bolen puts everything he has into every play, he's quick and tough, rarely fumbles, plays through pain and expects to win. Urrutia may be available again but don't expect much. At this point, Carter is a better receiver. He's faster, completes his routes, and doesn't worry as much about getting hit as Urrutia does.

A lot to a little here, fellas.

The play: Louisville -3 for a medium bet.

:cheers:

I played the 'ville as well....Please tell me how the zebras missed the fair catch made by the UCONN punt returner who started running anyways and scored a bullshit 75 yd TD???????

Back