FridayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Hi fellas

havent posted in a while but looking at this delayed Cubbies I sure cant see where they are getting this line from.The Astros are coming off of two straight series wins vs the White Sox and Brewers (5-2 over that span) which includes a 7-4 victory last night. They are just 28-46 on the season and 13-21 on the road, but will be facing one of the National League's worst teams in the Cubs who are 29-42 and 15-21 at home. Chicago is coming off a 7 game road trip where they managed to win the first two in New York against the Mets, but lost 4 of the last 5 to go 3-4 on the road trip. Over their last 5 games they've scored just 11 runs. Tonight's starter for Houston is Keuchel who is 4-3 on the year with a 4.23 ERA, .285 OBA and 1.45 WHIP. On the road he is 1-1 with a 2.66 ERA and in June he is 2-1 with a 1.96 ERA. Matt Garza will be on the rubber for Chicago and he is 1-1 with a 4.98 ERA over 6 starts. He has had two starts at home going 1-1 with a 8.25 ERA over those starts, and over 3 June starts he is 0-1 with a 8.10 ERA (although he is coming off 7 innings of shutout ball in New York). Take note that the Cubs are hitting just .232 against lefties as a team this season (22nd) and overall in June they are 30th with a team .203 batting average. Astros are 5-2 in Keuchel's last 7 starts and 5-2 in his last 7 as an underdog. The Cubs are just 2-7 in their last 9 home games, 6-13 in Garza's last 19 starts overall, and 3-7 in Garza's last 10 vs a team with a losing record. Going against a lefty the Cubs shouldn't be favored by this much.
Houston Astros* +165 vs Chicago Cubs x1
Houston Astros/Chicago Cubs* Over 9 -161 xHalf...I know both teams are playing to the Under of late but I still like this Over 9......11 of last 15 Houston games stayed under the total; last five Cub games stayed under the total.

Also like the Reds tonite. Cincinnati is allowing only 3 runs per game their past 7 games overall. Arizona is scoring only 3.1 runs per game their past seven games overall. Cueto is 4-0 with a 2.08 ERA overall this year, 2-0 with a 2.08 ERA on the road this season and 2-0 with a 0.86 ERA his last 3 starts. Cueto is 5-0 with a 1.66 ERA in all his starts with team-start wins in 13 of his last 18 efforts in June and 9 of his last 13 games away. Cueto is unbeaten in 10 starts going back to last year and has held opponents to one run or less in five of his seven outings this year.On the flip side, Miley has dropped 7 of his last 10 home team-starts and he is 1-2 with a 6.86 ERA at home this year. With Cueto 6-0 with a 1.66 ERA in his career team-starts in this series, look for more of the same this evening. A very nice line as far as I can see and I think the Reds will hit Miley enough to get this win
Cincinnati Reds* -108 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1
Cincinnati Reds/Arizona Diamondbacks* Under 9 -160 x1

love the reds today, dont get price but love em. pretty rough week health wise, feel great today though...thanks for asking. :cheers:

'Bout fucking time you escaped from them terrorists and got to a computer. Now if you could find yourself a bourbon we would be all set for the weekend. GL

gl today and tonight hound...with ya on side and total in Chi-town, don't like the long rain delay for the totals sake...headed to the back porch for a shot of wisky in a dirty glass, maybe that will get us some runs

Thanks guys
Chance, u know who I'm on but I will drop by with some reasoning.I look forward to the finale
Wire, I have the KnobCreek sitting beside me here in the wworkshop...mighty fine sippip whiskey

looking at this TexCards total has me a bit confused(not unusual i guess) but there seems to me there is way to much power on the field tonite against two mediocre SP with Lyons @ 0-3, 7.41 in his last three starts and Holland @0-2, 5.51 in his last three outings. I realize the Cards are in a bit of a hitting slump but I think that changes tonite.The Cardinals are hitting .340 with runners in scoring position this season, almost 50 points higher than next-best team (Rays .291).
St. Louis Cardinals* -103 vs Texas Rangers x1
Texas Rangers/St. Louis Cardinals* Over 7 -175 x1

Coach,Our Over is looking a bit ruff but the pens should take care of that. I havent heard any updates on mama and new baby.....or was I dreaming that....sometimes I do that ...and there aint no good reason to wash a good whicky glass :) :)

GL

I tried to lay off of this game but I just cant. Even with all of the Rockies troubles I think they have a chance of beating a Nats teams that is struggling overall.But I will only play this Under the #
Colorado Rockies/Washington Nationals* Under 7½ -134 x1

and this sure looks invitingwith these two gas cans startingNew York Mets/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -150 x1

Atlanta Braves* -1 -110 vs Milwaukee Brewers x2
Julio Teheran has allowed three runs or less in nine of his last 10 starts. That is tied for the fourth most starts allowing three runs or less by any NL pitcher since April 23.
Peralta is 0-2, 7.16 in his last three starts.

Kansas City Royals* -1 +108 vs Chicago White Sox x1
Guthrie is 2-0, 2.19 in his last couple home starts while Santiago is 1-3, 5.40 in his last five starts.

congrats to everyone who were on the other side of my losers!!
2-7-1 -7.52 UP276.47ytd

I want have time for capping on Sat put wish all GL

Back