FriDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
still havent had time to update record...an old Navy buddy stopped by yesterday and we finished off a big bottle of bourbon....and yes, the ole hounds ass is dragging this morning. also apologize for not getting back to everyone yesterday I'll try and do better today

Series RR plays 5 teams in pairs and treysRisking 1050 (21 parlays at 50) To Win 2678
New York Mets (3 Game Series)* -175 vs Miami Marlins (3 Game Series)
Atlanta Braves (3 Game Series)* -150 vs Washington Nationals (3 Game Series)
St. Louis Cardinals (3 Game Series)* -180 vs San Francisco Giants (3 Game Series)
Texas Rangers (3 Game Series)* -210 vs Kansas City Royals (3 Game Series)
Oakland Athletics (3 Game Series)* -155
vs Chicago White Sox (3 Game Series)

early game
Chicago Cubs* -117
vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1
Arizona Diamondbacks/Chicago Cubs* Under 11 -120 xHalf Miley is 0-3, 9.82 in his last three starts. Garza is 0-0, 4.00 in his first couple starts this season. Garza lasted just five innings against the Reds, he was yanked after throwing 92 pitches over four innings, but not before striking out seven. Problem was, he also gave up four runs in one inning.Miley, who was hit for seven runs over 3-2/3 innings by the Padres, in his last start.Chi Cubs are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games but Arizona is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the roadnot playing well imo. as far as the Under, its just a feeling

Philadelphia Phillies* -122 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
Milwaukee Brewers/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -175 x1 ...Hamels is 0-5, 4.60 in his last five starts. Milwaukee lost last five Gallardo starts (0-4, 5.54). Brewers lost 13 of their last 16 games and untill the Brewcrew snap out of this slump they are in, I go against them.This Over is hopefully an easy one.

Pittsburgh Pirates* -117 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
Cincinnati Reds/Pittsburgh Pirates* Under 7½ -130 x1 ....how can u go against a Pirates team that is red hot winning won 13 of their last 16 games and on a six game home winning streak, even against Cueto. Rodriguez is 4-0, 3.00 in his last four starts. Cueto is 2-0, 2.76 in five starts this season.

New York Mets* -152 vs Miami Marlins x1
New York Mets* -1 -119 vs Miami Marlins x1
New York Mets/Miami Marlins* Over 7 -155 x1.... ok, I realize that Marcum is have a miserable yr @ 0-4, 5.79 in six starts this season but I will take him over Turner who is 3-4, 4.47 in 10 AAA starts this season; he is 2-6, 5.19 in 13 career starts in major leagues.Mets won their last five games, allowing nine runs while Marlins lost 19 of their last 22 games.The Mets go for their longest winning streak in more than two years as they attempt to deal the Marlins a 10th straight defeat

Atlanta Braves +106* <small>vs</small> Washington Nationals x3
Atlanta Braves* -1½ +210 vs Washington Nationals x1
Atlanta Braves* -2½ +370 vs Washington Nationals x Half
Washington Nationals/Atlanta Braves* Over 7 -120 x2 ...yall know I am a Braves fan so their is no need to say much here. If their bats are on, they win by two or more...if not, then its a game

St. Louis Cardinals* -140 vs San Francisco Giants x1
St. Louis Cardinals* -1 +100 vs San Francisco Giants x1
San Francisco Giants/St. Louis Cardinals* Over 7 -145 x1... I want to unload on the Cards but there is to much to consider here. Weather conditions in the Midwest are chancy tonite. But even if they can get this game in U have to wonder what sort of condition the Cardinals might be in after waiting out a rain delay all night and almost until dawn Friday morning vs. the Royals. But it to damn risky play against a St. Louis team that had won 22 of its last 27 Miller has failed to get out of the sixth inning on last two and posting a 4.91 ERA in those outings. Meanwhile, SF Cain has settled down after a very shaky beginning to this season, allowing 2 runs or fewer in 4 of his last 5 starts, and Giants have won the last six times Cain has been on the mound. Miller is 2-1, 1.99 in his last five starts. Giants won last six Cain starts (4-0, 3.86). Giants lost five of their last eight games and have not looked well. Hate to play the over here butsure cant go under with the way the CArds are hitting

Dodgers/Rockies NP...I have lost my ass on these two the last wk

pop a few B complex every few hours the night of and you'll be feeling better the next day. Makes me pee bright yellow but when you're my age the color of pee is the least of my worries lol

Hey, Blood, Raise here. That cool mountain air must have cured the head problem infused by Knobb Creek! I know how passionate a Bravos fan you are and the length of your loyalty, but are you betting with your heart or your wallet on this game against the Nats?

Detroit Tigers* -131 vs Baltimore Orioles x3
Detroit Tigers/Baltimore Orioles* Under 9 -114 x1

Cleveland Indians* -103 vs Tampa Bay Rays x1
Tampa Bay Rays/Cleveland Indians* Over 8 -150 x1

Boston Red Sox* +108 vs New York Yankees xHalf
Boston Red Sox/New York Yankees* Over 7 -160 x1

Minnesota Twins* +110 vs Seattle Mariners x Half
Seattle Mariners/Minnesota Twins* Over 7 -180 x Half

Los Angeles Angels* -1 -175 vs Houston Astros x2
Houston Astros/Los Angeles Angels* Over 8 -150 x1

Oakland Athletics* -178 vs Chicago White Sox x1
Oakland Athletics* -1 -130 vs Chicago White Sox x1
Chicago White Sox/Oakland Athletics* Over 7 -160 x1

San Diego Padres* -129 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1
Toronto Blue Jays/San Diego Padres* Over 8 -140 x1

GL tonight my friend. I'm gonna let you in on a secret. Pedialyte, the baby electrolyte drink is a miracle cure for hangovers. Try it sometime and thank me later.

Hey, Blood, Raise here. That cool mountain air must have cured the head problem infused by Knobb Creek! I know how passionate a Bravos fan you are and the length of your loyalty, but are you betting with your heart or your wallet on this game against the Nats?

Raise..U know me well enough to know I never bet a game from my heart only...I capp every game every day and play what the #'s + my feelings tell me. Whether the Braves win or lose tonite, I thought they would outhit the Nats tonite. If the knobcreek has me in such a state that I cant read and decipher, I just shut it down and go to bed
Good to hear from U my friend. Hope U and ur are well. Are u staying home this yr??
GL

Back