FriDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Thu went 4-2-1 +2.90 ytd +14.12

Fri
979 Arizona Diamondbacks/Baltimore Orioles* Over 10 -110 x2
980 Baltimore Orioles* -167 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1
Both pitchers have inflated ERAs and WHIPs at this point of the season. Arizona has nothing to play for at this point. Baltimore starting Gallardo in the midst of a playoff race. That’s a scary proposition. Like the Over here and playing the better tm with something to play for

975 Seattle Mariners* -134 vs Minnesota Twins x2
Mariners have everything to play for and the Twins are just counting down days until the offseason. Minnesota has been entrenched in last place in the entire AL for months now. Seattle continues to chase the last AL wild card spot. That means the Mariners have to beat subpar teams like the Twins. Paxton isn’t great but he gets the job done. Seattle gets an important win as the season is in its last 10 days.The Mariners are 6-0 in their last six road games, 1-4 in Paxton’s last five starts, and 9-3 in their last 12 against a righty while the Twins are 6-25 in their last 31 overall. I would really like to load up on this one one but I promised myself to practice just a little self control :)

974 Houston Astros* -147 vs Los Angeles Angels x1
Houston’s wild card hopes are very much alive thanks to their surge over the last week. The Astros were helped by Baltimore’s sudden lack of clutch hitting over the last couple weeks, drawing the race closer. Fister is just 1-5 in his last seven starts but has good numbers against Anaheim.

970 Detroit Tigers* -122 vs Kansas City Royals x2
969 Kansas City Royals/Detroit Tigers* Under 9 -170 x1Fulmer certainly has been deserving of a win vs. the Royals this year with that very good ERA. He also has a 2.90 ERA in eight home starts and Tigers are 6-2 in Fulmer’s last 8 home starts. Duffy has trouble with that Detroit lineup.The Royals have cooled off big time and look like a team thats done fighting for a playoff spot and the Tigers are trying to catch fire at the right time and are currently in the second spot for the wild card. Fulmer also has an ERA under three. Have to side with the hot Tigers at home.

971 Chicago White Sox* +156 vs Cleveland Indians x half
971 Chicago White Sox/Cleveland Indians* Over 8 -150 x half
playing both of these on 'feel'. I dont like what I have seen from Bauer even thouh he is winning

962 Los Angeles Dodgers* -165 vs Colorado Rockies x2
Kazmir is just off the DL and will be on a pitch count here, but that’s okay because behind him is the best bullpen in the league. The Rockies have struggled to hit lefties while the Dodgers hit righties well at home. Colorado struggles on the road, while the Dodgers are a strong home team and Im sure would love to close out the division before their final series of the season in San Francisco.Even at this price, this feels right

960 Milwaukee Brewers* -120 vs Cincinnati Reds x half
959 Cincinnati Reds/Milwaukee Brewers* Under 9 -150 x1
neither tm have anything left but pride, but Brewers have been playing hard down the stretch. DeSclafani has allowed three or fewer runs in seven out of his last nine starts, and Davies has conceded three or fewer runs in 11 out of his last 13 starts. Both pitchers have pitched well against their opposition in this one, and both offense’s have been cold, so I think the under is the safe bet in this one.

and my shitsandgrins par

1. 9/23/2016 2:20 PM MLB Baseball 952 Chicago Cubs* -195 vs St. Louis Cardinals
    M Leake - R Listed J Arrieta - R Listed
  2. 9/23/2016 10:10 PM MLB Baseball 962 Los Angeles Dodgers* +1½ -310 vs Colorado Rockies
    J Gray - R Listed S Kazmir - L Listed
  3. 9/23/2016 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 970 Detroit Tigers* +1½ -230 vs Kansas City Royals
    D Duffy - L Listed M Fulmer - R Listed
  4. 9/23/2016 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 975 Seattle Mariners* +1½ -270 vs Minnesota Twins
    J Paxton - L Listed K Gibson - R Listed
  5. 9/23/2016 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 979 Arizona Diamondbacks/Baltimore Orioles* Over 9 -165
    S Miller - R Listed Y Gallardo - R Listed
Risking 50 To Win 266

GLTA

:shake2:

974 Houston Astros* -147 vs Los Angeles Angels x1
Houston’s wild card hopes are very much alive thanks to their surge over the last week. The Astros were helped by Baltimore’s sudden lack of clutch hitting over the last couple weeks, drawing the race closer. Fister is just 1-5 in his last seven starts but has good numbers against Anaheim.

Houston this year is 7-0 after being but This is not a good ump for Fister

Back