FriDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
ytd 1st half of season record is a poor -2.68U

963 San Francisco Giants* -1 -150 vs San Diego Padres x4
Cashner has three wins all season. He’s won one game in the last two months. And he’s your second half starter? ? ? my oh my
Bumgarner is pitching as well as anyone in the majors right now. He comes off a one hit shutout and now faces one of the lightest hitting offenses in the National League. I dont see the Pads with many runs.Giants won eight of last ten games, are 8-6 in road series openers.Padres have had a rough first half as they rank near the bottom in team ERA (4.58), bullpen (4.45) and hitting (.244).

971 Cleveland Indians* -150 vs Minnesota Twins x2
The Twins have won just three of of Santana's last 17 starts. That's completely opposite of what the Indians usually do when Carrasco is on the hill. While the Twins are playing better baseball as of late I can play them here.Carrasco has been much better away from home this year, going 3-2 with a 1.82 ERA in six outings. By contrast, Santana has been worse at home, going 2-4 with a 4.14 ERA in nine starts. The Twins have lost six straight Santana series openers. The Indians are 8-1 in their past nine vs. right-handed starters.

967 Baltimore Orioles* +139 vs Tampa Bay Rays x2
and my dog of the day...hard to imagin me playing Yovani Gallardo over SP Chris Archer....but DevilRays can’t seem to score any runs when Archer starts, and he hasn’t been very good anyhow. His ERA is not astronomical, but his 12 losses really jump out. This was one of the pitchers being labeled one of the best young ones in the majors, and now he’s staring at a possible 20 loss season. He takes some blame for his season, but the offense has been just pathetic for him. They have scored only 27 runs in his last 10 starts. He’s lost seven of those starts, and it’s no surprise with that anemic run total by the Rays They have also been on an absolutely horrible stretch as a team, and I’m just not sure how,when if they will snap out of it.
On the other hand,Gallardo has been pretty consistent, but not in a very impressive way. He gives up two, three, four runs in just about every start. But some how he keeps you in games, I guess, but he rarely shuts down the opponent. Orioles won four of last five games, are 7-7 in road series openers. Four of O's last five road games went over total. Tampa Bay lost 22 of last 25 games and they're 6-9 in home series openers.

959 Miami Marlins/St. Louis Cardinals* Under 8 -110 x1
lets throw a total in the mix for Fri. Marlins come in allowing just 2.40 rpg in their last five games and they will be taking on a St Louis team thatappeas to be without Matt Carpenter, Brandon Moss and may be without Holliday. The Cards have allowed just 2.80 rpg in their last five games and will have Garcia on the mound who pitches well at home, where his games are usually low score. This year his home starts have averaged just 6.78 rpg and i don’t expect that many runs in this one.

par

1. 7/15/2016 10:40 PM MLB Baseball 963 San Francisco Giants* -185 vs San Diego Padres
    M Bumgarner - L Listed A Cashner - R Listed
  2. 7/15/2016 2:20 PM MLB Baseball 980 Chicago Cubs* -195 vs Texas Rangers
    M Perez - L Listed K Hendricks - R Listed
Risking 200 To Win 266

this is prob the best series in bases this wk end but both tms are slumping...I like Hendricks is 5-1 with a 1.67 ERA in nine games at Wrigley Field this year. Perez, on the other hand, is 1-4 with a 5.23 ERA on the road.

GLTA

Wise, I like that Reds TT play and I will add it to my card. Garza was hit very hard in his previous start, surrendering seven runs including three run home runs in just 4.1 innings pitched to the Nationals and was tagged with the loss.He looked good first few starts after returning from a long injury but has struggled his last three starts and now sits at 1-2 with a 5.54 ERA and a 1.77 WHIP in 26 innings pitched. He has made 12 starts in his career against Cincinnati and has not fared well, posting a 4.91 ERA to go along with a 4-3 record in 69.2 innings pitched. The Reds are averaging 4.22 runs per game, ranking them 19th overall, and have a .238 team batting average.
I like the Over 9 for the game also
GL and enjoy ur wkend my friend

956 Cincinnati Reds* -144 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1

956 Cincinnati Reds* -1½ +135 vs Milwaukee Brewers x half

956 Cincinnati Reds* Over 4½ -120 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1

955 Milwaukee Brewers/Cincinnati Reds* Over 8½ -140 x1

Nice looking card Blood, ready for you to go on a patented run. BOL.
My thoughts exactly. I think it was about 3 or 4 years ago I was getting buried early in college football season and his Bama dime plays were bailing me out left and right.

gl the rest of the year Hound...The family and I are moving down south Louisiana way, gonna have a bit more property and a lot bigger porch to do my game watchin on...hope you are doing well

Back