FriDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Thur went 6-3-0 +3.20 ytd now @ +1.45U

Fri
2:20 game
902 Chicago Cubs* -150 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x2
901 Pittsburgh Pirates/Chicago Cubs* Under 9½ -135 x1
Liriano was solid in his latest outing, tossing seven innings allowing just two runs to the Cardinals, picking up his fourth win of the season. The Pirates left hander is now 3-1 with a 3.60 ERA and a 1.37 WHIP in 35 innings pitched this season. Hammel wasn’t sharp in his latest start, allowing three runs in five innings to the Nationals but finished with the no decision in a game the Cubs won 8-5. The Cubs right hander is now 4-0 with a sparkling 1.85 ERA and a 1.15 WHIP in 34 innings pitched, and has only allowed one home run all season. Hammel already faced the Pirates back on May 2nd and got the win. Even after losing their last two games,the Cubs offense is still leading the Majors averaging 5.94 runs per game and have a .263 team batting average. The Chicago pitching also continues to lead all of baseball with a sparkling 2.67 team ERA and a 1.04 WHIP.
This is a tuff call. Betting against the Cubs at this point is simply not a good idea.Even with The Cubs lineup is only hitting a combined .194 against Liriano while the Pirates are hitting .265 against Hammel so I think they can push across some runs and make a game of this with the Cubs but the Cubbies Win in what should be a great game

Last edited:
and the rest of them

904 Washington Nationals* -167 vs Miami Marlins x1 ....Koehler has a 7.90 ERA in three road starts this season and his inconsistency prevents me from continuing on the Marlin march. Gonzalez has been dominant all season, and has only allowed three runs in 18.1 innings pitched at home

906 Philadelphia Phillies* -118 vs Cincinnati Reds x1... Finnegan is 0-1, 6.75 in his last four starts; five of his six starts went over.Hellickson is 1-2, 6.84 in his last five starts (over 4-3). Reds are 2-10 on road, 3-3 in last six games overal, Philly won four of its last five games- their last three home games went under the total. Left handed hitters are hitting .306 against Finnegan and the Phillies have a lot of switch hitters that will bat from the left side so we should see some hits in this one. Finnegan allowed three home runs in his last start and has now allowed eight this season

909 New York Mets* -120 vs Colorado Rockies x half .....maybe some hope and a prayer here but I'll take Harvey and the Mets even though Harvey hasnt been great of late.Harvey is 3-1, 3.57 in his last four starts, last three of which stayed under.Gray is 0-0, 11.82 at home, 0-1, 1.38 on road (over 2-0 at home). Mets won 10 of last 15 road games; five of last seven road games went under total. Colorado lost seven of last eight home games; over is 8-3 in their last 11 games at Coors Field.

911 San Francisco Giants* -145 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x2 ...Samardzija is 3-1, 2.79 in his last four starts (4-0, 1.67 on road); five of his seven starts stayed under the total.Miller is 1-3, 7.36 in his first seven Arizona starts, 0-3, 8.24 at home (over 3-1). Giants won four of last five road games; over is 8-3-1 in their last 12 road games. Arizona lost six of last seven home games; its last five home games stayed under. Miller has been really bad and the Giants should be able to hit him early and hard

913 St. Louis Cardinals* +120 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x half ....prob a good game to leave alone as the way I capp it its more even than anything.Wacha is 0-3, 3.43 in his last three starts (over 4-3).Stripling is 0-2, 5.64 in three home starts; under is 5-0-1 in his starts. St Louis is 7-3 in its last ten games; seven of its last nine road games went over total. Dodgers lost eight of last 11 at home; under is 12-4-1 in LA home games. playing small only for doggie value

915 Chicago White Sox* -142 vs New York Yankees x2...Sale is 5-0, 1.24 in his last five starts, last three of which went over.Severino is 0-5, 6.40 in six starts; Bronx was outscored 37-7 in those games. Four of his six starts stayed under. Yanks won seven of last ten home games and five of its last six games went over the total. White Sox are 3-4 in last seen road games; over is 9-1 in last ten road games. Sale has been nearly unhittable this year so far and he has good lifetime numbers vs the Yanks, while Severino has been awful for New York thus far and that won’t change vs a White Sox offense that is more than capable of lighting him up. This is not a good matchup, especially for a Yanks team that hits just .218 vs lefties at home.

918 Baltimore Orioles* -138 vs Detroit Tigers x half ...i have gone back ond forth on this play and it was just ime to make a decision...The O's are finding a way to get the job done

920 Cleveland Indians* -151 vs Minnesota Twins x half ....more of a fade the Twins than anything. Both tms will get some runs in this game, I just think the Indians get more. I want be surprised to see a Twins win here

922 Boston Red Sox* -141 vs Houston Astros x2 ....
Red Sox continue to tear the cover off the baseball with double-digit runs in four straight games. Hard to bet against Boston right now, especially against a Houston club that's been so inconsistent all season long.

923 Oakland Athletics* +106 vs Tampa Bay Rays...I will let yall call this side .I did play the Over 6. Will post totals later

and the rest of them

904 Washington Nationals* -167 vs Miami Marlins x1 ....Koehler has a 7.90 ERA in three road starts this season and his inconsistency prevents me from continuing on the Marlin march. Gonzalez has been dominant all season, and has only allowed three runs in 18.1 innings pitched at home

906 Philadelphia Phillies* -118 vs Cincinnati Reds x1... Finnegan is 0-1, 6.75 in his last four starts; five of his six starts went over.Hellickson is 1-2, 6.84 in his last five starts (over 4-3). Reds are 2-10 on road, 3-3 in last six games overal, Philly won four of its last five games- their last three home games went under the total. Left handed hitters are hitting .306 against Finnegan and the Phillies have a lot of switch hitters that will bat from the left side so we should see some hits in this one. Finnegan allowed three home runs in his last start and has now allowed eight this season

Harper is 9-28 with 6 homers of Koehler. Expect to see some walks, lol

926 Texas Rangers* +101 vs Toronto Blue Jays x half ... Dickey has been as inconsistent as the knuckleball usually is and I think the Rangers O will hit him

928 Seattle Mariners* -142 vs Los Angeles Angels x1... two tms going in opposite directions. M's get some good play from their younger players

929 Atlanta Braves* +155 vs Kansas City Royals...maybe a live dog here. Its very possible that my Braves can get a few runs off of Volquez who is 0-3, 7.94 in his last three starts.If Teheran can pitch 6 or 7 good innings I give my Braves a decent chance

outstanding
Thur Series Plays
6953 San Diego Padres (Series 1st 3 Games)* +130 vs Milwaukee Brewers (Series 1st 3 Games) x1

6955 SFO Giants (Series 1st 3 Games)* -105 vs Arizona Dbacks (Series 1st 3 Games) x1

6962 Baltimore Orioles (Series 1st 3 Games)* -170 vs Detroit Tigers (Series 1st 3 Games) x1

6964 Boston Red Sox (Series 1st 3 Games)* -155 vs Houston Astros (Series 1st 3 Games) x1

and Par the above risking 50

Fri Series
6902 CHI Cubs (3 Game Series)* -240 vs PIT Pirates (3 Game Seires) x1
6904 WAS Nationals (3 Game Series)* -185 vs MIA Marlins (3 Game Series) x1
6928 SEA Mariners (3 Game Series)* -210 vs LA Angels (3 Game Series) x1

par the above,
Risking 100 To Win 222

added
6915 CHI White Sox (3 Game Series)* -110 vs NYY Yankees (3 Game Series) x1

Last edited:
par

1. 5/13/2016 2:20 PM MLB Baseball 902 Chicago Cubs* -136 vs Pittsburgh Pirates
    F Liriano - L Listed J Hammel - R Listed
  2. 5/13/2016 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 904 Washington Nationals* -171 vs Miami Marlins
    T Koehler - R Listed G Gonzalez - L Listed
  3. 5/13/2016 10:10 PM MLB Baseball 928 Seattle Mariners* -142 vs Los Angeles Angels
    N Tropeano - R Listed N Karns - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 369

GL tonight blood, have a night :beer4:

Fyi wise, wind blowing in pretty good from right field at Coors, not my cup of tea with two righties on the mound but good luck on it

Not sure about Boston.
not me, I call it Red Sox 7, Astros 3

GL tonight blood, have a night :beer4:

Fyi wise, wind blowing in pretty good from right field at Coors, not my cup of tea with two righties on the mound but good luck on it
thanks for info, GL kj

Boston, Texas, Milwaukee, Colorado tt over 4.5 for all of them
i like those tt's
GL

Get it, Blood
GL Grind

Congrats getting into the black :cheers3: now stay there....
Thank U Sir

Back