FriDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Thur went 12-6-1 +2.86 ytd now @ -1.24U

Fri early
951 Washington Nationals* -104 vs Chicago Cubs x half
951 Washington Nationals/Chicago Cubs* Under 7½ -113 x halfScherzer is 2-1, 2.77 in four road starts (over 3-1-2). Lackey is 0-1, 5.93 in his last two starts; four of his five starts went over. Nats won five of its last seven games. Cubs won eight of last nine games; over is 9-3-1 in their last thirteen games. More or less for entertainment purposes only for me. Scherzer appears to have found his rhythm. Lackey, meanwhile, has been rather hit-and-miss. Washington has won six of Scherzer’s past seven on the road.

954 Miami Marlins* -135 vs Philadelphia Phillies x1
953 Philadelphia Phillies/Miami Marlins* Under 7½ -136 x1
Velasquez is 4-1, 2.30 in five starts this year (under 3-1-1). Chen is 2-1, 3.37 in his last four starts (over 3-2).
Phillies lost three of their last four games after losing their bats again as the under is 7-2-1 in their last ten. Marlins won nine of last ten games; four of their last five home games stayed under with lots of speed and a strong hitting rotation.
Two decent SP's and one side with cold bats call for the Under for me

957 Arizona Diamondbacks* -144 vs Atlanta Braves x 1
957 Arizona Diamondbacks/Atlanta Braves* Under 7½ -148 x half
Greinke is 1-0, 1.93 in two road starts this year; four of his last five starts stayed under the total.It’s been a choppy season so far for Greinke, with his 5.50 ERA, 1.46 WHIP and 2-2 record across six starts and 37.2 innings pitched. That said, Greinke was strong against the Rockies in his last outing, going seven innings of two-run ball with eight strikeouts in a no-decision. Blair is 0-1, 3.18 in his first two MLB starts (under 2-0). Arizona lost its last six games; six of its last seven games stayed under. Braves lost 11 of last 14 games- they're 1-12 at home. Ariz is 7-3 in their last 10 road games against a right handed starter. Braves are

• 0-8 in their last 8 home games vs. a right handed starter.
  • 0-6 in their last 6 games against a team with a winning road record.
  • 10-27 in their last 37 home games.

man oh man, these game are not getting any easier to capp

956 Cincinnati Reds* -122 vs Milwaukee Brewers x half
955 Milwaukee Brewers/Cincinnati Reds* Over 8 -140 x1
Cravy is making first '16 start; he is 0-8, 5.40 in 19 MLB games (7 starts). Adleman allowed two runs in six IP (92 PT) in his MLB debut. Milwaukee is 3-8 on road; over is 10-2-2 in its last 14 games. Cincinnati lost eight of last 11 games; over is 7-1-1 in its last nine at home. I had to twist my are to make myself play this side :) It's hard to trust either of these teams with the way they've been playing. However, the Reds are at home and have to be the more confident club after winning two straight. The Reds know Peralta well and he has been lousy.If the Reds do get a lead their bullpen is just as likely to blow itblow this one too. The over has hit in 15 of Peralta’s past 21 starts overall.

Last edited:
another tuff game to capp

959 Pittsburgh Pirates* +112 vs St. Louis Cardinals x1
959 Pittsburgh Pirates/St. Louis Cardinals* Over 7 -138 x1
Liriano is 0-1, 6.46 in three road starts; they all went over the total. Martinez is 4-1, 2.60 in five starts this year (over 4-0-1). Pirates lost last four games but won six of last seven on road; over is 9-2 in their last 11 road games. St Louis won three of its last four games. Pirates lineup is a lineup some pitchers are really starting to fear as they possess five hitters hitting above .300. I think they show up to play tonite

962 San Francisco Giants* -185 vs Colorado Rockies x1... certainly not a lot of value in this line but I do like Bum and the Giants. Bettis is 1-1, 4.82 in his last three starts; four of his last five starts stayed under.
Bumgarner is 2-1, 1.83 in his last three starts; three of his last four starts went over. Colorado won five of its last seve games; eight of its last 11 road games stayed under. Giants won five of their last seven home games; over is 12-2 in their last 14 games.

963 New York Mets* -145 vs San Diego Padres x1
963 New York Mets/San Diego Padres* Under 7½ -170 x1Syndegaard is 0-1, 5.11 in his last two starts; his last three starts went over. Pomeranz is 1-3, 3.00 in his last four starts (over 3-2). Mets won 13 of its last 17 games; over is 8-2 in its last ten on the road. Padres are 5-2 in their last seven games; five of their last seven games stayed under. San Diego has had their problems all year long with scoring runs as they’ve been blanked eight times in 28 games entering tonite. Just cant depend on them going against a decent pitcher

966 Baltimore Orioles* -102 vs Oakland Athletics x half
965 Oakland Athletics/Baltimore Orioles* Under 9 -165 x halfHill is 3-0, 1.42 in three road starts; four of his last five starts stayed under Jimenez is 0-3, 6.53 in his last four starts; four of his five starts stayed under. A's lost their last four games; over is 9-5 in their last 14 games. Orioles lost three of their last five games; under is 10-4-1 in their home games. As stacked as the O's lieup is, they are still having trouble putting wins together...but not as much as the A's are so even giving the A's the advantage on the mound, I have to go with the Orioles @ home

967 Boston Red Sox* -103 vs New York Yankees x1
967 Boston Red Sox/New York Yankees* Over 6 -172 x half
Porcello is 5-0, 2.76 this season; three of his last four starts stayed under. Pineda is 1-1, 8.44 in three home starts (over 3-2). Boston won 11 of its last 13 games; five of their last sevengames stayed under total New York lost 15 of last 20 games; eight of its last ten road games stayed under the total. The side is a stats pk...the Over 6 is my feelings

970 Detroit Tigers* -116 vs Texas Rangers x2...this line just dropped .24 pts, dont know why but i sure like this side
969 Texas Rangers/Detroit Tigers* Under 9 -150 x1
Hamels is 4-0, 3.30 in five starts this year (under 3-2). Zimmerman is 5-0, 1.09 this season (under 3-2).
Texas lost seven of last eight road games; 10 of its 14 road games stayed under total. Detroit lost its last three games; nine of its last 12 games went over. Tigers have been a different team with Zimmermann on the hill compared to when anyone else pitches. While Hamels has been terrific with Texas, his performances don’t match up with what Zimmermann has brought to the table for the Tigers so far....my fav play of today

I like the plays blood, too bad on the nats but scherzer looks like shit when I bet him

972 Cleveland Indians* -136 vs Kansas City Royals x1
971 Kansas City Royals/Cleveland Indians* Over 6 -195 x half

974 Chicago White Sox* -124 vs Minnesota Twins x2
973 Minnesota Twins/Chicago White Sox* Under 9½ -135 x half

980 Toronto Blue Jays* -129 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x 1
979 Los Angeles Dodgers/Toronto Blue Jays* Under 9 -152 x2

Back