FriDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Thursday did it for me, I dont mind giving $$ to someone who needs it....but my books dont need it as much as I do and at present they have the advantage on me the way the tms are playing that I am capping and selecting.
Thurs went 2-6-0 -10.43 ytd down -35.86

untill I get this figured out, my plays will be smaller, fewer and different with just a minimum of capping because the indepth method that I use now and have used for yrs is just not working

GLTA

Kind sir, you are a widely respected handicapper. As long as you have been doing this you realize it only takes a 2 or 3 game winning streak to get turned around.
Today starts your winning streak :shake:

It's the one sport which I think totals is the only way to go. You were pretty good at those if I recall. Good luck buddy!

Blood - I understand how you feel, sometimes baseball can be very frustrating when one play can swing the entire result of the game. I had that yesterday as well with Az/SF under blowing up in top of 9th on error and again with Toronto losing last night. It really pisses you off but you just have to stay patient and things will turn around. Your process is obviously good with your results over the years and I am sure it will turn around for you. I seem to always do better over the heart of the season, June - Aug, and have found April, May to be more difficult and of course when they had the entire schedule dedicated to IL for a period of time. BOL my friend you are time tested and proven, and this is just a temp bump in the road.

Bloodhound I am sure you will figure it out. Teams go on slumps and we go on slumps also. I believe you are part of a small community here that looks forward to your input and contributions and yes it is only April. It will come around soon.Today ,Tomorrow all the best.

This is the answer!!! Keep on keepin on
image.php
We can only hope the mlb gods listen

Thank U very much for the response guys

one play so far

par with runs bought

1. 4/22/2016 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 953 Chicago Cubs* +1½ -450 vs Cincinnati Reds
    J Lester - L Listed J Moscot - R Listed
  2. 4/22/2016 10:40 PM MLB Baseball 963 St. Louis Cardinals* +1½ -325 vs San Diego Padres
    A Wainwright - R Listed A Cashner - R Listed
  3. 4/22/2016 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 980 Washington Nationals* +1½ -275 vs Minnesota Twins
    K Gibson - R Listed G Gonzalez - L Listed
Risking 200 To Win 236

Back