FriDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Thur went 9-13-2 -2.21 YTD now down to -13.88 and which now is presenting a challenge to turn around and dig out of a deep hole

Fri
2:20
902 Chicago Cubs* -1 -190 vs Colorado Rockies x1
901 Colorado Rockies/Chicago Cubs* Over 7 -145 x2.....These are two of the highest-scoring teams in baseball in the early going.Should have enough runs here as long as the wind isn't blowing in here considering the starting pitchers to easily cover this tot of 7. Bettis for Colorado was roughed up in his first start in Arizona but held the Padres to one earned run over seven innings last time out. Heyward is 1-for-5 with a homer, Zobrist is 1-for-2 with a double. Cubs No. 5 starter Hendricks was solid in his lone start thus far, allowing two runs and four hits in 6.2 innings in a win at Arizona. He was 0-0 with an 8.68 ERA last year in two starts against the Rockies. Gonzalez is 3-for-8 with a homer and three RBIs against him and LeMahieu is 3-for-7 with five RBIs.Cubs have been good at wearing down starting pitchers and getting into opposing bullpens. Only one starter has gone beyond six innings against them while four have gone five innings or less. Colorado doesn’t have much in the way of quality arms to call on and the Rockies struggle hitting on the road.
The Rockies are 1-5 in Bettis' past six against teams with a winning record. The Cubs are 15-6 in Hendricks' past 21 at home. The "over/under" is 8-3 in Bettis' past 11 vs. teams with a winning record.

Took the same sides Blood, hope we get some late inning Cubbie magic. When are you gonna post your series plays, or is too early in the season?

904 Pittsburgh Pirates* -136 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
903 Milwaukee Brewers/Pittsburgh Pirates* Over 7 -160 x1

905 Washington Nationals* -140 vs Philadelphia Phillies x1
905 Washington Nationals/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -152 x1

916 New York Yankees* -138 vs Seattle Mariners x1
915 Seattle Mariners/New York Yankees* Under 9 -170 x1

918 Boston Red Sox* -115 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1
917 Toronto Blue Jays/Boston Red Sox* Over 8 -150 x1

919 Chicago White Sox* -112 vs Tampa Bay Rays x1
919 Chicago White Sox/Tampa Bay Rays* Under 7½ -160 x1

907 Atlanta Braves* +185 vs Miami Marlins x 10 little ones
907 Atlanta Braves/Miami Marlins* Over 8 -120 x half

910 St. Louis Cardinals* -1 -135 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
909 Cincinnati Reds/St. Louis Cardinals* Over 7 -145 x1

923 Detroit Tigers* +184 vs Houston Astros x half
923 Detroit Tigers/Houston Astros* Over 9 -120 x1

922 Texas Rangers* -105 vs Baltimore Orioles x half
921 Baltimore Orioles/Texas Rangers* Over 9 -120 x1

From what I've seen for the last few years you are one of the few that will turn that hole into a hill of money. Best of luck Mr. Hound.:shake2:

925 Los Angeles Angels* -145 vs Minnesota Twins x1
925 Los Angeles Angels/Minnesota Twins* Over 8 -125 x half

928 Oakland Athletics* -118 vs Kansas City Royals x2
927 Kansas City Royals/Oakland Athletics* Under 7½ -120 x2.....ok, u may think im pulling this one out of myass but I really like Hill. He has some damn nasty stuff. he will take on a Royals lineup that doesn’t have a lot of power, and will be missing Moustakas. I expect Hill to control KC’s offense tonight. Hill will go up against Volquez who has dazzled so far this season as well. Volquez’ two starts came against NYM and MIN, two of the bottom-3 offenses in the league. Let’s see how he does on the road against a well-rested A’s squad (4th straight home game with a day-off yesterday). I like Oakland’s chances in this one behind Hill tonight and I like this total Under both for two

and then there is this POS game...my heart say SD at home, MY Coin say DBack.Greinke has gotten off to a slow start, but he will be taking on a San Diego team that is 6-1 against him with a 1.56 ERA in 12 starts in his career vs the Padres, plus he will be taking on a San Diego team that has been shutout five times already this year. This sets up perfectly from Greinke to get back on track I hope! The Arizona offense hasn’t been that bad and Shields has a 5.60 ERA in six career starts vs them
913 Arizona Diamondbacks* -142 vs San Diego Padres x half...just dont have a good feeling here
913 Arizona Diamondbacks/San Diego Padres* Under 7 -142 x half

last and least
911 San Francisco Giants* +155 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x half just because SH has some value with the MadBum on the mound who almost always does a good job for the Giants...Not willing to buy the total to seven and I want play this at 6

BOL to All

From what I've seen for the last few years you are one of the few that will turn that hole into a hill of money. Best of luck Mr. Hound.:shake2:

Thanks Doggle, I appreciate the comment, I need it righ now asI am not used to being on this side of the #

Go get em Blood :cheers3:

GL tonight Hound

Took the same sides Blood, hope we get some late inning Cubbie magic. When are you gonna post your series plays, or is too early in the season?

Zane, as u can see by record, I am not seeing the bases very well at the moment...may be another month before I can get things fully straightened out

Good luck today BH.:shake:

GL today Blood
:shake:

On the Cubs as well . Good Luck Today , Bud :cheers3:

Thanks guys, Hope yall have a Great weekend

:cheers:

Back